05-31-09 03:59 PM
167 ... 34567
tools
    Don't knock sprint till you try it!!!!! If you know how to work with them, it's fine....Stop bashing Sprint people!
    09-22-08 08:09 PM
    Thanks guys.

I just got off the phone with vzw - 2 hours. Sigh.

Bottom line is that they're sticking to their guns about the over-charging. How sucky!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You are welcome. And, that is totally sucky. Wow. Amazing.
    09-22-08 08:18 PM
    Don't knock sprint till you try it!!!!! If you know how to work with them, it's fine....Stop bashing Sprint people!
    Lol. Awww.

I just feel like I shouldn't have to know how to work with my carrier. I spend good money, and I just expect at least above-par service.

09-22-08 08:23 PM
    Hmmm....I get great service and pay less every month than other carriers....

Customer Service Reps, contrary to popular belief, are people as well. Do you know how to work with other people? Have you ever worked with people?
    09-22-08 08:25 PM
    Hi Jenay, Sure sorry to hear about all the trouble w/vrz. I would say to go w/ Alltel, but Verizon is suppose to buy them out or merge or whatever it is called. & I'm having a billing problem w/them right now, soooo.

I wish I could say something useful to help you out, but alas. I'll be sorry to see you go, I've found your posts & answers very helpful to me.

Good luck! Kate
    09-22-08 08:31 PM
    Hmmm....I get great service and pay less every month than other carriers....

Customer Service Reps, contrary to popular belief, are people as well. Do you know how to work with other people? Have you ever worked with people?
    For your sake, I really hope you are not addressing me.

09-22-08 08:40 PM
    Hi Jenay, Sure sorry to hear about all the trouble w/vrz. I would say to go w/ Alltel, but Verizon is suppose to buy them out or merge or whatever it is called. & I'm having a billing problem w/them right now, soooo.

I wish I could say something useful to help you out, but alas. I'll be sorry to see you go, I've found your posts & answers very helpful to me.

Good luck! Kate
    Aw thanks. lol - I'm not leaving cb, just vzw!

09-22-08 08:41 PM
    For your sake, I really hope you are not addressing me.

Ummm....I was joking around.....don't take things so seriously....
    09-22-08 08:49 PM
    Ummm....I was joking around.....don't take things so seriously....
    I was gonna say... Seriously, I just got off a two hour phone call with vzw, and the charges are beating the jets... Not now!!

09-22-08 08:52 PM

Oh, I am very glad to hear that!
    09-22-08 08:56 PM
    Tmobile is pretty cheap, but I'm assuming you get what you pay for, service-wise.
    t-mobile service is just fine out here in the east valley. I think this is one of those rare cases where you get a great deal. I've been with them for 5.5 years and no problems with calls or customer service. Ihave a number of friends with them, too, and their all completely satisfied. I would say where t-mobile lacks the most is with their phone offerings.
    09-22-08 09:55 PM
    t-mobile service is just fine out here in the east valley. I think this is one of those rare cases where you get a great deal. I've been with them for 5.5 years and no problems with calls or customer service. Ihave a number of friends with them, too, and their all completely satisfied. I would say where t-mobile lacks the most is with their phone offerings.
    Really? Good to know. I was honestly considering going with the tmo flexpay for right now, just to test them out. Problem is, you have to purchase a tmo device outright - no discounts. I'm not sure that I'm prepared to do that just to test their network.

09-22-08 10:03 PM
    What the heckity I don't know how I missed this one. I never thought
    I'd see the day
    09-22-08 10:07 PM
    What the heckity I don't know how I missed this one. I never thought
    I'd see the day
    Hehe, I know, I know...

I'm still kind of battling to stay with them, I'm just fed up with the billing errors and miscommunication. Sigh. Vzw, why must you fail thee! I think ill go grab another drink..

09-22-08 10:09 PM
    Despite the horror stories, I have had nothing but great CS from
    AT&T.

Not many errors and if there is one they fix it immediately. All my
    questions and issues are dealt with promptly and accurately.
    09-22-08 10:25 PM
    Hehe, I know, I know...

I'm still kind of battling to stay with them, I'm just fed up with the billing errors and miscommunication. Sigh. Vzw, why must you fail thee! I think ill go grab another drink..

Jenay, I don't know if it makes you feel better but I had the exact same problem for months over the summer. My bills, normally around $200, somehow came out to be between 6 and 800 for four months straight I had to call around 4 or 5 times to get a bill rework. 2 months later it still hadn't been reworked and my bills were still high, so I went and reworked the bill myself. The problem was my nights and weekends had fallen off midway through a billing cycle so I was being charged peak minutes for each and every night and weekend minute.

I called a CSR when I found that, and she was sweet and reworked the bill for me within a day or two and credited the whole amount I overpaid. Keep trying! I'd look over your bills and check each line and try to find the error. I double checked my features list in my account and sure enough, nights and weekends had fallen off. Canceling was what I wanted to do, but trying to get everything straightened out after I canceled could have been a potential nightmare...
    Last edited by mm_style; 09-22-08 at 10:30 PM.
    09-22-08 10:27 PM
    Thank you AG.

And big thanks mm! I really don't wanna leave vzw but I feel like I'm at a road block here! Perhaps I'm giving up too easily. We shall see what happens. Again, thank you for your input.

09-22-08 10:29 PM
    Thank you AG.

And big thanks mm! I really don't wanna leave vzw but I feel like I'm at a road block here! Perhaps I'm giving up too easily. We shall see what happens. Again, thank you for your input.

Anytime.. Hope you figure something out soon, I don't wanna see you leave VZW!
    09-22-08 10:37 PM
    *edit* wrong thread.

Just call VZW and ask to speak to a sup, explain the situation, it should be resolved quickly.

If there is a billing error, it will be fixed. Without seeing your acct its hard to say what happened.

It sound like a rough deal, but just ask for a better explanation.
    Last edited by djbrianfalls; 09-22-08 at 11:15 PM.
    09-22-08 11:02 PM
    No more contracts for Service only. Must have existing equip/new piece.
    Uhhh, hi. What?

09-22-08 11:05 PM
    the only way to get bills that high without intl ld/roam is thru voice overage or data overage.

On your bills whats the charges by line/line type?
    09-22-08 11:18 PM
    Exactly. What they are teling me is that the charges are due to balance forwards. However, I pay in full every month and I never go over anything. And, every time I call in to make a payment, I am sure to confirm with each rep that my account is current and at a zero balance. Yet every month, my bill is ridiculous. Hence why I am so frustrated.

09-22-08 11:21 PM
    did they tell you from what month the balance is forward from? If you've been carrying a balance forward its possible. what may have happened is we got a pmt just after you cycled amnd it keeps printing an inc bal..
    09-22-08 11:49 PM
    Jena, try to get your bill fixed. Unless the signal strength in your town and office, and home are stellar with AT&T, don't switch. I have both VZ and AT&T and in my situation the signal strength on the VZ allows me to make calls in my office and home where the AT&T does not. I use my iPhone for data and VZ for voice.
    09-22-08 11:51 PM
    Do you get a summary of what exactly the extra charges are? On my Telus bill it'll show what I get charged for my voice plan, data plan and whatever extra features I may have. Then it'll show anything that's over an above, like overage minutes, long distance calls etc.
    09-22-08 11:52 PM
167 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD