08-17-09 04:51 PM
304 ... 10111213
tools
    How about I went into a VZW corporate store yesterday to try and get my storm replaced again (5th time) for screen click issues. This is my 5th storm now due to numerous issues, each time being replaced by a refurb. When I first walked in, the tech looked at me as if I was an *****
    That's generally how I look at someone when I know they've had five of the same model too. You can't tell me you've had five bad phones.
    08-13-09 10:17 AM
    and? this is nothing more than business as usual. he tried a fix on the phone for you so you wouldn't need a replacement and have to switch all your junk over (apps, etc. this can take a little bit and be an inconvenience) and you refused. and all replacements are CLNR. most carriers wont even replace a phone on the spot for you.

there arent enough FUNNY things in this thread, most of it is people complaining about policies they dont like. READ YOUR WELCOME GUIDE!

at least the other thread is funny.
    Congratulations!
    In recognition of your tireless, unpaid defence of VZW, I welcome you into the fraternity of the D.O.V.E.

Defenders
    Of
    Verizon
    Everywhere

(They have monogrammed jackets!)

They also offer free therapy, but gung-** doves are in denial, so the therapist sits and talks to herself for an hour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 06:33 PM
    Funny
    10 char
    08-13-09 06:39 PM
    ugh was hoping this thread was done.... oh well
    08-13-09 07:24 PM
    This thread would be more properly named "Things that I don't understand that caused me to be pissed off at my verizon rep for doing their job".

Finally someone gets it!
    08-14-09 06:32 AM
    "I actually had to have a college degree sir to get my job."

I was told this last week by a sales rep.
    08-14-09 09:33 AM

Considering most good sales reps make over $45k a year with commission makes their job wanted by many. So in this case for sales reps - the ones with the degrees and most sales experience get the job. Not necessarily a requirement - just a plus.

Then when they get to assistant manager or manager position, they can laugh all the way to the bank with their degree.
    08-14-09 09:40 AM

Also, considering the job market right now it isnt that hard to believe. There are only 4 people at my store of 12 that do not have a degree.

You are just another one of those ignorant people that have no idea how much we make and assume its a minimum wage job.
    08-14-09 06:20 PM
    Also, considering the job market right now it isnt that hard to believe. There are only 4 people at my store of 12 that do not have a degree.

You are just another one of those ignorant people that have no idea how much we make and assume its a minimum wage job.

So you resort to name calling? That makes you look real intelligent yourself.
    08-14-09 07:38 PM
    So you resort to name calling? That makes you look real intelligent yourself.
    Well considering the definition of "ignorant" is basically "not having knowledge of..." I was not name calling. I was stating that you are ignorant to the facts. Just like im "ignorant" when it comes to how much it is that you make.
    08-14-09 07:42 PM
    So you resort to name calling?
    Deservedly so.
    08-14-09 10:42 PM
    You guys are like kids, its sad to watch....

08-14-09 10:45 PM
    You guys are like kids, its sad to watch....

You started this thread. Thats sad to watch.
    08-14-09 11:47 PM

08-15-09 12:15 AM
    Not sad, but typical of an everyday customer.

08-15-09 01:19 PM
    Your spot on Vet! I am a typical custo, but atleast I'm not you! Its sad seeing you be a defender of Verizon by giving up your sense of humor. Anyone that has read this thread can see that you and your life partner blue and bold have the thinnest skin. You have been asked to leave this thread many times but you continue spreading your crap! So suck it! You are probably a 50 year old living in your moms basement

I think I hear her calling you, its time for her weekly shave!

08-15-09 01:25 PM
    I'm done with this thread! You won Vet! Have your little Verizon circle...

08-15-09 01:27 PM
    Lol weekly shave...

In very poor taste, and an ugly personal attack, but I can't help but chuckle.

08-15-09 01:54 PM
    I am still trying to fiind the things that the reps say to make me laugh or say WTF? I guess I should bookmark the page and come back in a few days.
    08-15-09 05:51 PM
    I'm done with this thread! You won Vet!
    LOL..............

NOW
    THAT'S
    FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    08-15-09 06:35 PM
    LOL..............

NOW
    THAT'S
    FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think his feelings got hurt.

Oh, and VZW reps, make more than enough money, and if you apply for the position online, you will see you do need a degree.

We do make good money by "retail sales people" standards.
    08-15-09 06:52 PM
    I was looking at a Storm when a young, doe-eyed, eager rep starts gushing about it.

Joke 1: I mention that I didn't like the on-screen keyboard and she said "don't worry after 2 and a half months you'll get used to it."

Joke 2: Without knowing anything about me or my computer use, she also told me I probably wouldn't have much use for a computer afterwords because the Storm does almost everything.
    08-15-09 08:01 PM
    rep: "You have unlimited KB usage, but these are MB which are not unlimited"
    me: ... *click*
    08-17-09 10:50 AM
    rep: "You have unlimited KB usage, but these are MB which are not unlimited"
    me: ... *click*
    Hehe . . .

[LtCG]
    Now that's funny raht there, I don't care who y'are
    [/LtCG]
    08-17-09 11:10 AM
    Ok so I have a funny. (the sniping on here is getting to me!!) I went to upgrade my Pearls to TOurs on Saturday. I was telling the guys what specific details I wanted to do the upgrade, including the insurance. He laughs and says "You know more about the information and phone than most folks.. how about a job?" THANKS CRACKBERRY
    08-17-09 11:56 AM
304 ... 10111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD