01-15-11 04:28 AM
1,313 ... 4041424344 ...
tools
    yesterday... "I have this aircard and i have to say, i love it. I use it everywhere and it always works. ****, i even used it in montreal! There better not be any hidden charges for that...."
    Look who is finally back!
    10-21-09 07:12 AM
    cust: I just switched from nextel and I want to know why my bill is so high.

me: there are text charges on 2 (her kids) of your lines, Ma'am

cust: (after ranting and raving about not knowing how to text) you mean anyone can just type in your number and send you a text? they should tell you that! I'm canceling my 4 lines and going back to nextel!
    10-22-09 04:46 AM
    is this phone for free? **** NO aint nutin free u have a 2 yr contract and ETF LOL
    10-22-09 11:18 AM
    cust: I just switched from nextel and I want to know why my bill is so high.

me: there are text charges on 2 (her kids) of your lines, Ma'am

cust: (after ranting and raving about not knowing how to text) you mean anyone can just type in your number and send you a text? they should tell you that! I'm canceling my 4 lines and going back to nextel!
    Oh yeah, love that. "Someone should have told me I would have to deal with rejects like yourself, but they didn't"
    10-22-09 12:23 PM
    I like when you ask a cust to take the battery out of there BB and they insist that they have done it 20 times before they called, yet when they finally take the battery out and are about to put it back in they say, "Do I have to hit the power button to turn it back on?"
    10-22-09 12:27 PM
    I like when you ask a cust to take the battery out of there BB and they insist that they have done it 20 times before they called, yet when they finally take the battery out and are about to put it back in they say, "Do I have to hit the power button to turn it back on?"
    Or... they take it out put back in and WTF its working this time...
    10-22-09 12:44 PM
    Haha yeah that is even better. "Last time I did it it didn't work. I dont know why it is working this time."

"Maybe because you actually did it this time."
    10-22-09 12:48 PM
    is this phone for free? **** NO aint nutin free u have a 2 yr contract and ETF LOL
    Thats good customer service.
    10-22-09 02:14 PM
    Thanks for the thread! Keep it up. It's kept me entertained for 3 days and I have read the whole thing.
    People don't use their brains anymore, they just want someone else to deal with it. An honest mistake I can understand but own up to it and not make it worse.
    I think the worst people though, are the one who scream and swear in front of their kids. This is teaching them that it's okay to treat people badly, because its "their job."

So props to the people who handle it in stride. The people who can't, well I don't blame you. Us human beings are only meant to take so much.
    10-22-09 05:34 PM

He walked in the door, looked the rep square in the face, serious as can be and said
    "i have a problem. When i lick my phone (demonstrates) it shocks me!"

wow...thats all i could say
    HAHA THAT, my friend, is awesome!
    10-22-09 08:09 PM
    A guy comes in angry at me because the screen on his phone does not work. And wants me to replace. Well he did not have insurance. So he asked about the manufacture warranty. I informed him that the Manufacture warrant does not cover physical damage. He ask "what physical Damage?" I told him that the screen is cracked due to physical damage then I asked have recently dropped your phone? He slammed down his phone on my counter and said " I HAVE NEVER MISTREATED THIS PHONE." I said I can see.
    next please.

Tons of people want to come in to get a new phone but don't want to sign a new 2 year agreement and flip out when they see the retail price.

O my favorite one is when a customer threatens they are going to cancel their service becaue they didn't get their way.
    10-22-09 08:33 PM
    I work for a wireless carrier that sells wireless modems and allows third party vendors to sell them.

Customer comes in to our wireless store, having bought laptop and USB modem at (electronics store).

Cust: I can't get on the internet and I think I'm just going to return this thing anyway because it won't even work unless it's plugged into the wall. (Customer has not installed battery)

Me: Let's take a look, where's your modem and battery?

Cust: This thing runs on batteries?

Me: Ahh, not not flashlight batteries, but yes it should have a battery that installs right here. (Pointing to empty battery slot)

Cust: Well I have the internet thingy (hands me the ac adapter)

Me: Right. That's the AC power adapter that charges the battery or allows you to use the unit on AC power.

Cust: No, that's how I get on the internet.

(I explain to the customer that she needs to bring me all the "stuff" she has at home that came with her computer) Customer comes back several hours later with a huge pile of packing material and all the "stuff".

Of course, the battery has no juice. I install the battery and plug in the AC adapter (Forgetting that the customer thinks it's the modem). Power up, plug in USB modem, install software, works like a champ.

Cust: See, I told you I had to have it plugged into the wall to work. That's how I get my internet.

Me: No, that's what charges the battery. This little thing is the wireless modem. (Pointing to USB modem)

Cust: This thing runs on batteries? What size? That can't be the modem because it's not even plugged into the wall. You have to be plugged into the wall to get the internet. Are you sure you even know what you are doing?

Me: (In dream world: Beats customer to death with laptop, then drags body out into the parking lot) Real world: Sigh. Let's go over all this again.

I see you've met my parents!
    10-23-09 02:09 PM
    You guys wanna hear something really sad? Reading these posts actually makes me want to work for VZW...sure, I'd have to deal with some stupid crap, but at least I'd have good people to laugh about it with!
    10-23-09 03:26 PM
    LOL thats the spirit Ricky
    10-28-09 03:51 PM
    Cust on the phone with CS right now, her phone is on speaker.

CSR: *verizon schpeal* may i get your 10 digit mobile number?

Cust: um 8 8 0 3 6 5 9 9 0............um that is only 9 and you said 10...... 8 8 0 3 6 5 9 9 0 0 0 0 0 0 1...........oh, that isnt 10 either......me and my husband have been married for 52 years and i hope it lasts.
    10-28-09 04:04 PM
    lol what?
    10 char
    10-28-09 06:45 PM
    LOL thats the spirit Ricky
    Just expressing my masochistic tendencies through technology!
    10-30-09 10:26 AM
    Anything involving a call center involves a certain level of masochism really
    10-30-09 03:58 PM
    "Okay can you go ahead and take the battery out of the phone you're having problems with."
    "Sure."
    *Click*
    HaHaHaHa! Wow, People like that is why I will always have a job!
    10-30-09 08:29 PM
    Just had a tech call and I was trying to fix the customers voyager.. I asked her to reset default and she's like following the prompts.. then says "Okay done." and I go "Okay is the phone restarting?" and she goes "Yeah it's back up" I was like "Dang that's fast.." she goes "Yeah, the phones quick." I said, "Now are you sure you did it right, I mean I don't hear any keytones from the buttons ur hitting." She said, "Well it's on silent.." Me: "Yeah, but a reset default would be it back to default and the default is not silent.." her: "but it is so idk." and i go "okay lets try it again." Then she couldn't remember her password, so how did she do it the first time?!
    10-30-09 08:38 PM
    LOL wow... my last call was a customer trying to get 5.0 on his storm... He unplugs his device from his PC twice during the install and wonders why a JVM error came up... /facepalm
    10-30-09 09:46 PM
    Just had a tech call and I was trying to fix the customers voyager.. I asked her to reset default and she's like following the prompts.. then says "Okay done." and I go "Okay is the phone restarting?" and she goes "Yeah it's back up" I was like "Dang that's fast.." she goes "Yeah, the phones quick." I said, "Now are you sure you did it right, I mean I don't hear any keytones from the buttons ur hitting." She said, "Well it's on silent.." Me: "Yeah, but a reset default would be it back to default and the default is not silent.." her: "but it is so idk." and i go "okay lets try it again." Then she couldn't remember her password, so how did she do it the first time?!
    Once...when I was in band camp...
    10-31-09 08:33 AM
    LOL wow... my last call was a customer trying to get 5.0 on his storm... He unplugs his device from his PC twice during the install and wonders why a JVM error came up... /facepalm
    You should've told him to sit his Storm down, back away, and don't touch it...you'll be right over to do it for him.
    11-01-09 10:55 AM
    My favorite call was from some kid who couldn't be older than his early teens by the sound of his voice.

Cust: My phones freakin out on me. Can you fix it.

Me: I would be more than happy to help you fix your phone. What do you meen when you say it is "freaking out on you"?

Cust: Well it isn't doing it now. It stopped when I took the battery out now my screen is black. It's off I guess.

Me: *facepalm* Ok cool, go ahead and put the battery back in.

Cust: Ok but whenever I put the battery back in, it freaks out and says wiping. What does that mean?

Me: *HOLY****FACEPALMEXPLOSION* Oh ok, well we are going to need to let it go through that. However, unfortunately it is going to erase everything on your phone. (Before I even asked this question I KNEW the answer) did you ever do a backup on your computer with the BB Desktop Manager?

Cust: What's that?

At this point I had two responses I could have said. The one I wanted to say was "Well congrats you now have a new BB!" My how I wish I could have said that.

Me: Well unfortunately when that wipe finnishes you are not going to have anything on your phone. It is going to be just like the day you bought it.

There was a long pause. I assume it was the phone booting back up and the kid realizing what I ment because suddenly I hear a blood curdling scream followed by "MOM MY NUMBERS ARE GONE!!!" *click*

The best sunday ever. I was in call work for like two minutes laughing my *** off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-09 11:57 AM
    My favorite call was from some kid who couldn't be older than his early teens by the sound of his voice.

Cust: My phones freakin out on me. Can you fix it.

Me: I would be more than happy to help you fix your phone. What do you meen when you say it is "freaking out on you"?

Cust: Well it isn't doing it now. It stopped when I took the battery out now my screen is black. It's off I guess.

Me: *facepalm* Ok cool, go ahead and put the battery back in.

Cust: Ok but whenever I put the battery back in, it freaks out and says wiping. What does that mean?

Me: *HOLY****FACEPALMEXPLOSION* Oh ok, well we are going to need to let it go through that. However, unfortunately it is going to erase everything on your phone. (Before I even asked this question I KNEW the answer) did you ever do a backup on your computer with the BB Desktop Manager?

Cust: What's that?

At this point I had two responses I could have said. The one I wanted to say was "Well congrats you now have a new BB!" My how I wish I could have said that.

Me: Well unfortunately when that wipe finnishes you are not going to have anything on your phone. It is going to be just like the day you bought it.

There was a long pause. I assume it was the phone booting back up and the kid realizing what I ment because suddenly I hear a blood curdling scream followed by "MOM MY NUMBERS ARE GONE!!!" *click*

The best sunday ever. I was in call work for like two minutes laughing my *** off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL... you a*s... laughing at that kid... how dare you...

ok i would have done it too
    11-06-09 12:08 PM
1,313 ... 4041424344 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD