01-15-11 05:28 AM
1,313 ... 3637383940 ...
tools
    I just read through all 62 pages. Great stuff.

As a customer I've had my share of useless CSR experiences and I've also been the irate guy overlooking the obvious solution/answer to my problem/question (which ends up with me feeling like a **** once its pointed out). To those of you that do your job and do it well, I thank you, cause I'm sure you've gone under-appreciated many times. I always make sure to inform helpful tech support/CSRs when they've done me right.

Now... which button do i gotta mash to get some bonus minutes? I dropped my blueberry and mine fell out.
    09-29-09 01:36 AM
    Not quite sure how triage is funny
    I had a
    cus that wanted access to her email account she already disconnected because the emails were very "impertinant" and she had to "triage" them.

Of course mute when on quickly as she rambled about "triaging" her emails
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 01:37 AM

Agreed. Proper use of the word. It looks like the rep doesn't know what 'triage' means. Is that what's supposed to be funny? Because it's not funny, it's just sad.
    09-29-09 09:18 AM
    Oh I cant even think of where to start.

Maybe the constant flow of 75y/o customers that come in wanting a blueberry, you know like the one in the flier that you sent me...I dont send fliers sir.

" I dont want a phone with text, or a camera, or music, or nothing. but show me a blackberry like this one in the flier."

My Favorite in 2 years of working indirect:

me: " It looks like your phone has got wet at some point in time."
    Customer: That is impossible. Ive never been around anything wet with my phone.
    M: well I can see the water markers, and it is horrible on the inside, along with a smell of apples or something. could it be lotion?
    C: well the other day I was texting in the shower while the conditioners were soaking in my hair, but i had my hands dried, and my back to the shower head.

M:
    09-29-09 04:03 PM

Now... which button do i gotta mash to get some bonus minutes?
    and then the memories of pre-paid (or alltel for that matter) come flooding back
    09-29-09 04:21 PM
    Just happened:

Customer: when is verizon going to get the Iphone.
    Me: Im not sure, Ive heard a lot of different things. What are you looking for in an Iphone that you like?
    C: I dont know all the apps, I like the touch screen on that.
    Me: Have you tried the storm?
    C: Yeah, I hate that touch screen.
    M: What about the Dare?
    C I hate that touch screen was well.
    M: what about the envytouch?
    C: Im not sure I like that touch screen either.
    m: You know maybe a touch screen phone isnt for you.
    C: Yeah maybe your right.
    m: You know that the Iphone is touch screen right?
    C: I guess so.
    09-29-09 05:25 PM
    cust: When are you getting the Iphone?
    me: June 23rd.

Give them an exact date and they are more dumbfounded then when you say "i dont know"

p.s. The date is clearly a joke.
    09-29-09 05:28 PM
    Just happened:

Customer: when is verizon going to get the Iphone.
    Me: Im not sure, Ive heard a lot of different things. What are you looking for in an Iphone that you like?
    C: I dont know all the apps, I like the touch screen on that.
    Me: Have you tried the storm?
    C: Yeah, I hate that touch screen.
    M: What about the Dare?
    C I hate that touch screen was well.
    M: what about the envytouch?
    C: Im not sure I like that touch screen either.
    m: You know maybe a touch screen phone isnt for you.
    C: Yeah maybe your right.
    m: You know that the Iphone is touch screen right?
    C: I guess so.

lol awesome
    09-29-09 05:46 PM
    I had a cus that wanted access to her email account she already disconnected because the emails were very "impertinant" and she had to "triage" them.

Of course mute when on quickly as she rambled about "triaging" her emails

She probably meant "integrate" her emails. I can see it being funny if a person wants to do some task that they probably heard about but really aren't sure of what it even means and also, the correct term. So of course, she could only pull the word "triage" out of her vocabulary.
    09-29-09 08:34 PM
    Oh it was hilarious because she was used the words pertinent and important together.
    I know exactly what triage means and she definitely used it in the wrong context which is what made it funny.

Lighten up people, it's just funny to hear people use/make big words and apply them incorrectly.
    09-29-09 10:15 PM
    A call I just got tonight...

Customer: When I try to access Facebook on my Blackberry, it keeps asking me for a different email.
    Me: Ok, well, what email do you use to access it on your computer?
    Cust: Huh? I dont have a Facebook account
    Me: *facepalm* Then you wouldnt use it on your phone if you dont have an account.
    Cust: Why not?
    Me: *headdesk* You dont have a facebook account right?
    Cust: No, I said that.
    Me: *wtf* So, you cant sign into an account you dont have on the phone
    Cust: Ohhh, ok, never mind then, bye
    *click*
    09-29-09 10:35 PM
    cust: When are you getting the Iphone?
    me: June 23rd.

Give them an exact date and they are more dumbfounded then when you say "i dont know"

p.s. The date is clearly a joke.
    +1
    09-30-09 08:23 AM
    Oh it was hilarious because she was used the words pertinent and important together.
    I know exactly what triage means and she definitely used it in the wrong context which is what made it funny.

Lighten up people, it's just funny to hear people use/make big words and apply them incorrectly.
    Triage is a big word? Hmm...
    09-30-09 12:36 PM
    "is there a late fee?"
    Yes.... Your bill is late.
    "ok well you can just take that off then......"
    Um.... No.

09-30-09 05:15 PM
    "is there a late fee?"
    Um.... No.

Those are always good ones.

cust: Is there going to be a late fee if my bill was due on the 19th and its the 23rd?
    me: Yeah
    cust: Well its only 4 days late.
    me: well...its late.
    09-30-09 05:33 PM
    "is there a late fee?"
    Um.... No.

Haha thats awesome. They were probably pissed at you too, weren't they?
    09-30-09 05:34 PM
    I love this thread
    09-30-09 05:37 PM
    Customer: I'm calling in about my wifi card. Did the numer come through for you?

Me: Yes ma'am I have a number here for your broadband card.

Customer: Oh you mean this isn't a wifi card? I can't get wireless internet on it?

Me: Well you do get wireless internet from the card but it doesn't emit a wifi signal.

Customer: Oh so you mean I can't just give someone my number and have them dial into my serivce? I thought I was paying for wifi.

Me: No ma'am your pc card has to be inserted into the computer to use the service.

Customer: Oh. Ok. I guess that's why this thing hasn't been working with my computer's wifi signal thingy.

Me: Yes. That's why it's not working,

Customer: So can I get a credit for the time I haven't been able to use the card...?

/headesk lol
    09-30-09 05:49 PM
    well i though id chip in some i have seen on another networks forum

its not a modem its a dongle!! (quality)

and this is the best ` the cs agent said he was sending me a storm 2, i speciffically asked for a storm 2, why have i been sent a storm 1!!

thats why i love this thread
    09-30-09 05:57 PM
    Haha thats awesome. They were probably pissed at you too, weren't they?
    They were confused as to why their bill would be 700 if they cancelled their lines 2 months into the contract and didn't pay the 2 bills they have gotten

09-30-09 08:49 PM
    My neighbor just got this call. The customer got misrouted and got to blackberry tech support. He called in asking about why his bill was so high. She then adv that she would have to transfer to customer care and what not. Then the customer asked well what department am I in? She told him and then the customer said "well I have a blackberry and I have a problem can you help me?" After reassuring the customer that she could help him he said "My problem is that my blackberry is black and it does not come in any color" She then replied "That is such a great device that it makes up for the color " He then agreed with her and then asked to be transfered to customer care.
    09-30-09 10:51 PM
    My neighbor just got this call. The customer got misrouted and got to blackberry tech support. He called in asking about why his bill was so high. She then adv that she would have to transfer to customer care and what not. Then the customer asked well what department am I in? She told him and then the customer said "well I have a blackberry and I have a problem can you help me?" After reassuring the customer that she could help him he said "My problem is that my blackberry is black and it does not come in any color" She then replied "That is such a great device that it makes up for the color " He then agreed with her and then asked to be transfered to customer care.
    lol.. Blackberry tech support? And what center might you work in? Boise?

We actually go ahead and take care of the customer's general CS issues. Why couldn't she just go over his bill before transferring if he insisted on further explanation?

EDIT: My bad - looks like you work for a GSM carrier?
    09-30-09 10:54 PM
    No prob yeah I work for a GSM carrier
    09-30-09 11:27 PM
    They were confused as to why their bill would be 700 if they cancelled their lines 2 months into the contract and didn't pay the 2 bills they have gotten

LOL, gee I dunno... ahh customers... gotta love em
    10-01-09 12:32 AM
    My mom used to work for Southwestern bell. One day a man calls in wanting to get the number on his pager changed. She asked him what was wrong, he told her that an Asian woman down the street kept paging him and he doesn't know how she got his number he doesn't talk to her. My mom asked him how do you know it is her? He replied my pager keeps displaying "Lo cell" My mo said she almost got in trouble she laughed so hard with him on the phone. Then told him sir change the battery!!
    10-01-09 01:31 AM
1,313 ... 3637383940 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD