01-15-11 04:28 AM
1,313 ... 1920212223 ...
tools
    My response would have been, "Hey Dumba@@, you could have called me beforehand so I'd have a heads up that my line would be unavailable."
    Great commet !!!!!!!!!
    07-09-09 04:50 PM
    yet they gave me a hard time when i bought a tank for my bearded dragon and when i opened it up the side covered by cardboard was shattered. ugh. i dont get it
    Hmm.....there's no reason for them to give you hard time about it, especially if it wasn't your fault.

I got another one from the pet store though.

So with people constantly bringing pets in, accidents were bound to happen, and of course they did.....daily. When someone's dog does their business on the floor, there are stations around the store with disinfectant spray, paper towels, and a trashcan for them to clean it up. One day, I was standing with my coworker one day waiting for our manager while he was helping a customer, and this woman comes up to us and goes "Hey, my dog just crapped over in aisle 5." I look at her and go "uhh.....okay?". She replies "You work here......you guys are supposed to clean it up". My coworker looks at me like she's ready to shoot this woman and goes "No, those green stations with the spray and trashcans are there for YOU to clean up after YOUR own pet. Not us."

Last time I had checked, my job description did not include becoming some woman's dog's personal maid service. The nerve of some people....
    07-09-09 11:56 PM
    Have had this happen on a few occasions in the past couple of months since the merger WAS ANNOUNCED.

Cust comes in angry bc we won't take reconnect fees off (I look at the bill and seems that cust has already had this done 3 times this year... it's only june at this point). I try to explain everything as to why the cust was having such large bills (as had been stated numerous times by all CS reps cust had spoken with).

Customers exact words "I will just go to Alltel."

I politely say ok ma'am have a great day see you soon.
    07-10-09 09:10 AM
    Customer talking to another rep:

Cust: So i want to know what my insurance does for me? Ive had it for 2 years and i broke my phone and now it doesnt work.

Rep: Ok...did you file a claim?

Cust: No, but ive been paying 5 bucks a month for 2 years and now my phone is broke?

Rep: .......Well what is it that you are looking to do?

Cust: I want to know what my insurance has been doing for me for 2 years since now my phone is broke.....You know what, forget it. *cust walks out

That is the caliber of customers we get at this store. ha ha, i wish i was making that up.
    07-10-09 04:04 PM
    While I was in a VZW store waiting the 30 minutes to buy a case for my BB I overheard a lady complaining that her phone would not dial out. As I step up to the counter to pay, the lady shows the rep what she means. The rep says " ma am after you dial the number you have to hit send". The lady starts going off how stupid that is because that should be for email she is calling not sending.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 08:40 PM
    I had a customer who was trying to find the MEID on her phone. She was reading off the battery.. I was like "Ma'am the ESN # for the phone is going to be on the back of the phone" and she goes "Oh god I don't know where the back of the phone is."

07-10-09 09:44 PM
    wow, thats rough lol.
    07-10-09 09:46 PM
    Customer talking to another rep:

Cust: So i want to know what my insurance does for me? Ive had it for 2 years and i broke my phone and now it doesnt work.

Rep: Ok...did you file a claim?

Cust: No, but ive been paying 5 bucks a month for 2 years and now my phone is broke?

Rep: .......Well what is it that you are looking to do?

Cust: I want to know what my insurance has been doing for me for 2 years since now my phone is broke.....You know what, forget it. *cust walks out

That is the caliber of customers we get at this store. ha ha, i wish i was making that up.
    What don't you get? You're supposed to snap your fingers and *POOF* a new phone magically appears in your customers hands... Isn't that what s/he wanted??!!?!? It's only magic! Sheesh!
    07-11-09 12:01 AM
    This just happened.

Cust: "You guys always charge me for text and data when I don't want it. I have to call month after month after month."

Me: "Well I'm really sorry that you keep getting charged for stuff you would like removed, let me go ahead and pull up your account and we'll make sure this never happens again."

Cust: "Okay my number is XXX-XXX-XXXX"

Me: "I'm not pulling up an account with that number, can we try another one?"

Cust: "THATS MY NUMBER."

Me: (Verified #) "Well do you have another number?"

Cust: "Yeah XXX-XXX-XXXX"

Me: "Still not pulling up an account sir, do you have Verizon Comm (wireline) or Verizon wireless?"

Cust: "I have wireless AT&T..."

Me: "Sir this is Verizon Wireless...I can't pull up your account, only AT&T can do that."
    Similar story.

I use to work customer svc for a dig safe co. (We notify utilities where your planning to dig so they can come out and mark their lines)
    Because we're the 800# listed with each utility. They would call us bout their bills and argue with us when we told them we're not a utility.

On one accassion, we had an elderly lady call in. She stated her overhead electric line was leaking. Given the circumstance we took info, then called the electric co.
    The tech called us back. Turns out there were birds on the line doing business on her driveway.

Sometimes u gotta love the public. Lol

07-11-09 12:34 AM
    "I got charged for megapencils but I never used them"

"I need a new battery" - hands me an old cordless phone
    07-11-09 10:08 AM
    i know there have been a few posts along this line, but it happened to me just the other day... Customer comes in and puts their phone in my hand before i can even say hello...

Cust: my phones not workin'
    Me: Alright, lets take a look here. Do you have any idea what might have caused the problem?
    Cust: NOPE. Ive only had this phone a week, you NEED (always p#@$es me off!) to fix my phone!
    Me: Well, there seems to be some pretty obvious water damage to your phone...
    Cust: Well I dropped it in the toilet about an hour ago....
    Me: (handing the phone back to the gentleman) yyyyyeeeeeaaaaahhhh, you don't think you should have told me that BEFORE you put the phone in my hands???

UGH, people these days, common sense= FAIL
    07-11-09 10:23 AM
    i know there have been a few posts along this line, but it happened to me just the other day... Customer comes in and puts their phone in my hand before i can even say hello...

Cust: my phones not workin'
    Me: Alright, lets take a look here. Do you have any idea what might have caused the problem?
    Cust: NOPE. Ive only had this phone a week, you NEED (always p#@$es me off!) to fix my phone!
    Me: Well, there seems to be some pretty obvious water damage to your phone...
    Cust: Well I dropped it in the toilet about an hour ago....
    Me: (handing the phone back to the gentleman) yyyyyeeeeeaaaaahhhh, you don't think you should have told me that BEFORE you put the phone in my hands???

UGH, people these days, common sense= FAIL
    wow haha thats pretty bad
    07-11-09 08:41 PM
    I had a customer walk up to me mad and demanding a new Storm because he believed he was sold a used one. He was upset because his screen was fuzzy or scratched and it was only 2 days old. To make things worse the display model that everybody touches was 10 times more clear than his "new" one. Turns out there was a piece of packing film still on his new Storm that he forgot to remove. I removed it, handed it back to him, and he walked out silently head down.
    07-11-09 09:19 PM
    I had a customer walk up to me mad and demanding a new Storm because he believed he was sold a used one. He was upset because his screen was fuzzy or scratched and it was only 2 days old. To make things worse the display model that everybody touches was 10 times more clear than his "new" one. Turns out there was a piece of packing film still on his new Storm that he forgot to remove. I removed it, handed it back to him, and he walked out silently head down.
    Sir, you FAIL!!!!!!
    ROFLMAO!!!
    07-11-09 09:35 PM
    Customer the other day... has the old americas choice plan, and was using internet, so it was taking away from her minutes. Has been doing it for the past few months now... Well, on 2 months she went over on minutes, and blamed it all on the internet. She is going off on how we suddenly started charging her for it, even though we dont even have that plan anymore. I look back, she was actually credited for going over 2 months back. I say that to her, she says "no, thats a lie." I pull up the bill and show her exactly where she got the credit. "well, i dont believe it. it never happened." I asked "um... your saying this, right here, isnt there?" "yes." um...... yeahhhhhh we were done after that.
    07-12-09 07:26 PM
    I'll need to remember that one. I've gotten the "fuzzy" complaint before, and have been completely baffled by it, since there is no way in heck an LCD screen would be "fuzzy". (Okay, a badly-calibrated CRT screen, yes. But an LCD? NEVER.) So far I've been sending such customers to the store because I figured something like that would *have* to be seen in person to be explained.
    07-12-09 08:24 PM
    Just in general, its amazing how many phones all of a sudden "have never worked" when a fancy new device comes out.
    Pearls no longer worked when the Curve came out, Curves stopped working when the Storm came out and now Storms don't work with the Tour out.
    Its pretty obvious and I don't see how people think they're fooling anyone.

My Pearl worked perfect for a year. Storm has been great since February. Not sure what all the fuss is about.

07-13-09 12:01 AM
    Just in general, its amazing how many phones all of a sudden "have never worked" when a fancy new device comes out.
    Pearls no longer worked when the Curve came out, Curves stopped working when the Storm came out and now Storms don't work with the Tour out.

My Pearl worked perfect for a year. Storm has been great since February. Not sure what all the fuss is about.

yeah kinda funny how that works seems to happen alot around here even, or my fav is how dose it have liq damage when it didn't even come close to liq as you pull the back off and water is dripping out
    07-13-09 06:37 PM
    "Okay can you go ahead and take the battery out of the phone you're having problems with."
    "Sure."
    *Click*
    LOL, I get those at least twice a week
    07-13-09 10:38 PM
    While I was in a VZW store waiting the 30 minutes to buy a case for my BB I overheard a lady complaining that her phone would not dial out. As I step up to the counter to pay, the lady shows the rep what she means. The rep says " ma am after you dial the number you have to hit send". The lady starts going off how stupid that is because that should be for email she is calling not sending.
    I don't understand why VZW doesn't come up with a geezer phone like this.

07-13-09 10:45 PM

Or how your phone is on its "Last Leg".... get real, I do my best to take care of my electronics to the best of my abilities, why? SO I CAN CRAIGSLIST THAT HOE!!!! LOL For real though, It trips me out too on how ppl's phones all of a sudden goes "kaput", when a new phone comes out
    07-14-09 11:58 AM
    "Okay can you go ahead and take the battery out of the phone you're having problems with."
    "Sure."
    *Click*
    Hahaha...classic.
    07-14-09 02:15 PM
    Fine.. I Can Just Go To Alltel ( During Process Where Verizon Is Buying Them Out First Off) And Get Me A Brand New Iphone..
    Yes Sir.. Let Me Know How That Works Out For You.
    07-14-09 03:14 PM
    These people are teaching our children?

07-14-09 03:46 PM
    These people are teaching our children?

Um...What?

07-14-09 06:13 PM
1,313 ... 1920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD