I have VZW service but here at our new cabin in the Hills of S. Dakota I have one bar and if I am lucky two bars. Is there anything I can put on our metal roof that will extend range of my vzw service here in the Hills to our house? It is tough to tether Netflix when you only have a bar or two.
    12-31-10 10:05 PM
    I have VZW service but here at our new cabin in the Hills of S. Dakota I have one bar and if I am lucky two bars. Is there anything I can put on our metal roof that will extend range of my vzw service here in the Hills to our house? It is tough to tether Netflix when you only have a bar or two.
    I forget what there called. Verizon has a new device to get you service in places like your cabin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-11 10:59 PM
    Verizon's device requires a dsl or some sort of high speed internet. I'd check online or at a radioshack like place for something that is 2 pieces and requires power. I think they run about 300 bucks but really work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-11 11:19 PM
    Keep in mind that Cisco sells higher gain external antennas for cell repeaters, if the default equipment doesn't have the range you like.
    01-03-11 12:52 AM
    You could try using a verizon wireless network extender Network Extender and I'd update the roaming capabilites by dialing *228 option 2 from your cell phones.
    01-03-11 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD