Please oh please tell me there is hope. This phone looks AMAZING, and from what I can see it runs amazingly too. I have a BB Storm right now and I was thinking of paying up extra cash to switch to the Storm 2 or Droid (because I still have a year of my contract left). But, if this phone would make it on Verizon's network, I would grab it in an instant. The screen...it's so gorgeous and BIG! Hahah, but seriously, realistically what are the chances of it coming to Verizon? Sorry, I'm just so excited at the thought of this phone hopefully (crossed fingers!) coming to Verizon!

The big rumor out there is that it's headed for T-Mobile (I'm thinking wtF?). This phone needs to be on a reliable and fast network!

Thoughts & predictions?! Leave 'em here!

HTC HD2 officially coming to US, out in Europe and Asia today!
    11-04-09 04:14 PM
    The Leo?

(Nodding) No.

Officially, no - but word is it will be here rather soon.
    11-04-09 05:20 PM
    Wait, so that means that the HTC Leo will be on Verizon soon (like early next year)? Or T-Mobile, then soon after, Verizon? Is there any guarantee that the HTC Leo (HTC HD2) will be on Verizon at all?
    11-04-09 05:38 PM
    Wait, so that means that the HTC Leo will be on Verizon soon (like early next year)? Or T-Mobile, then soon after, Verizon? Is there any guarantee that the HTC Leo (HTC HD2) will be on Verizon at all?
    There is no guarantee tomorrow will come.

But if you insist, we will refund 100% of your CrackBerry membership fees paid to date if it isn't on VZW soon.

It could be by Christmas, even.

If you've not seen probably the most in-depth screens of the Leo, here is a page to drool over.

Notice it is capacitive & still WM6.5. A lot of sites have reported Android, solely because of the cap screen - but HTC is adding capacitive support within TouchFlo before WM7.

This doesn't mean it will only be WM - there is a chance HTC may ultimately roll two versions - WM with TouchFlo & Android with Sense. For those who might scoff at this, remember the phones that were either WM or Palm on basically the same phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD