Recently I had a signal problem(poor reception) with my Curve 8530. I depend on my BB 24/7 because I'm waiting on a heart transplant.
    The tech dude at customer service went through the *228 option 2 and a battery pull, signal still only 1 bar or none. I've never drop,banged up or gotten my BB wet.
    I ask the dude if I could get an early upgrade (6 months left on contract) and he checks.... Turns out I can, just extend contract for 1 year and pay $99.99 for the phone. Cool, so he asks what phone I want and I go for the BB Bold 9650 I get the new phone 2 days later and there's a card for a $50.00 rebate!

Every once in awhile you get to eat the bear instead of the bear eating you!
    ThePinkChameleon and JR A like this.
    08-04-11 07:06 AM
    Hi Chongman. I hope you get well soon and the transplant works out perfectly, It's good to see that people at Verizon are so friendly and helpful. If you happen to encounter any issues with your device, you let us know.
    chongman likes this.
    08-04-11 07:19 AM
    Wow very nice. I hope your heart transplant goes well also and wish the best.
    chongman likes this.
    08-06-11 01:41 PM
    Recently I had a signal problem(poor reception) with my Curve 8530. I depend on my BB 24/7 because I'm waiting on a heart transplant.
    The tech dude at customer service went through the *228 option 2 and a battery pull, signal still only 1 bar or none. I've never drop,banged up or gotten my BB wet.
    I ask the dude if I could get an early upgrade (6 months left on contract) and he checks.... Turns out I can, just extend contract for 1 year and pay $99.99 for the phone. Cool, so he asks what phone I want and I go for the BB Bold 9650 I get the new phone 2 days later and there's a card for a $50.00 rebate!

Every once in awhile you get to eat the bear instead of the bear eating you!
    Amen!!God give me a kidney 2yrs ago,so I pray Gods favor on u-so get ready 4 ur new heart n Jesus Name Amen!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    chongman likes this.
    08-06-11 05:14 PM
    Miracles do happen if you wish hard enough!
    I want to thank all of you for your kind words. I rcvd my new heart on the 16/17 of September (had some complications, took a while to do the job) at Sentara Heart Hospital in Norfolk, Virginia. Right now I'm in physical rehab getting strong enough to go home
    JJGeneral1 likes this.
    10-15-11 09:22 PM
    Great news, Chongman! Best of luck to you in your rehab.
    10-16-11 01:11 AM
    Best of luck
    10-16-11 08:23 AM
    Best of luck!!!!
    10-16-11 09:39 AM
    Congrats!! and good luck to you! Hope all goes well in your recovery and thereafter.
    10-16-11 09:40 AM
    Congrats on the heart. I'm glad it went well.
    10-16-11 12:09 PM
    Keep up the good work!! What a gift a new heart and most of us complain about the small stuff. BEST of LIFE to you ALWAYS!

10-26-11 10:06 AM
    Best of luck with the heart transplant! It's good that they let you replace the busted phone as well
    10-29-11 07:42 PM
    Miracles do happen if you wish hard enough!
    I want to thank all of you for your kind words. I rcvd my new heart on the 16/17 of September (had some complications, took a while to do the job) at Sentara Heart Hospital in Norfolk, Virginia. Right now I'm in physical rehab getting strong enough to go home
    Congrats! I hope your future is bright. Just one quick point...If you ever have heart issues in the future and can't seem to get proper care, go to the Cleveland clinic in Ohio. They have saved the lives of two family members and a close friend. Their heart technology is far ahead of anyone else. Good luck to you!

10-30-11 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD