07-16-09 06:11 PM
33 12
tools
    Addendum to my post, because I can't edit from my BB: I know this for a FACT because Slacker was pushed to her Sprint BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Not true...

Search for the press release from Verizon and Slacker (posted even on the main page of this site).. It's a partnership with Verizon and Slacker...

I don't have enough posts to post the URL myself, but I trust you'll be able to find it..
    07-16-09 04:49 PM
    JDnLou......

most ain't that smart!

typed from a person truly that has had a classical education!
    Thanks for your two pennies, your probably the last rep from Verizon I talked to about the problem.
    If you were one of the people I have helped recently, then I feel confident the sentiment in my last post was accurate.
    07-16-09 04:58 PM
    Not true...

Search for the press release from Verizon and Slacker (posted even on the main page of this site).. It's a partnership with Verizon and Slacker...

I don't have enough posts to post the URL myself, but I trust you'll be able to find it..
    The actual push still goes through RIM just like all other carrier mods like vznav, Sprint tv and telenav.

07-16-09 05:07 PM
    only thing I have ever asked on here was where to get the software back that I paid for when my storm OS decided to go blank. I can do most things with my blackberry.....now if I can get some help with windows mobile devices I might retract my previous statement.
    07-16-09 05:43 PM
    And if Verizon is not pushing it they sure did push Verizon tones and vcast song id! Or do we blame that on RIM too?
    07-16-09 05:46 PM
    The actual push still goes through RIM just like all other carrier mods like vznav, Sprint tv and telenav.

That might be true, but they aren't going to push to a carrier without their permission.

And I was just pointing out that this push was only done for Storms on Verizon. If someone from another network got it, then they downloaded it, it was NOT pushed to their phone.

Best regards.
    07-16-09 05:48 PM
    I'm with VZW and I didn't get it yet. I don't know if something is wrong, or I'm lucky?!??!??
    07-16-09 06:09 PM
    Not true...

Here you go...

Verizon Wireless Delivers Slacker Radio To Blackberry Storm Smartphones
    07-16-09 06:11 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD