Dear AT&T and Apple,

Thank you AT&T for the 4 months of horrible service you supplied my family and myself. Your "Bars in more places" campaign needs to end since you put a disclaimer in your contract that states GSM service is not guaranteed in buildings or areas not located on the coverage map, which I might say was my house, work, travel routes, and pretty much anywhere I went in Cleveland! You also have a great hold on a pretty nice toy in the iPhone. Sure you got all those suckers locked in forever and provide a service that drops calls every 7 minutes, but what the hey you can download an app to wipe your ****, so it's all worth it.

Blackberry and Verizon are very appreciative of your lack of service as they have once again gained my commitment to pay my large bill every month. I could not be happier with my Tour, not because of all the nice features it has, but that it can make a call from practically anywhere and stays on the call! I am still wondering why I spent 800.00 of my money for 4 wasted months! I will mark this down as a temporary lapse of thought process. Just hoping the BB community accepts me back!
    08-04-09 10:06 PM
    Welcome back - just leave 5 bucks for us faithful
    08-04-09 10:19 PM
    hahah another customer won over at&t..be faithful this time
    08-04-09 10:31 PM
    I had sprint before they merged with Nextel and I would tell my wife as I was driving to work, " I am heading for the drop zone, will call you back". I drove 10 miles to work and had to caller her 4 times. Then I found the light to VZW. I did have a moment in July where I thought about going back to sprint because of the cheaper plans, then I woke up from that nightmare.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 09:08 AM
    No, wait! What about all the AT&T & Sprint people who swear their networks are bigger, better, faster? They wouldn't lie to us, would they?

Oh wait - Cleveland is just a small, insignificant town, isn't it? Just like Phoenix, where the same conditions apply.

08-05-09 09:39 AM
    Welcom back! We here in the VZ community are forgiven people...lol
    08-05-09 06:43 PM
    Yeah I was an AT&T customer untill they thought that a viable upgrade was A. the phone I had just diff one given to me or B. a phone that was 1.5 yrs older then the one I had, after that they totaly lost me I went running for Verizon (hubby had Verizon).6 yrs later still a VZW customer and I get signal in the hospital I work at when none of my coworkers on AT&T or sprint do.. HAHA.. Lead walls can't stop Verizon no sir LOL.
    08-05-09 07:09 PM
    Well, to be completely fair, no cell service guarantees a signal indoors. Once LTE becomes the norm, that should help, but until then, buildings and the things running inside buildings will hurt signals.

Just being honest.
    08-05-09 08:20 PM
    Well, to be completely fair, no cell service guarantees a signal indoors. Once LTE becomes the norm, that should help, but until then, buildings and the things running inside buildings will hurt signals.

Just being honest.
    Yes, lovely lady, but when are att and sprint fans ever fair over here?

08-05-09 10:48 PM
    Dear AT&T and Apple,

Thank you AT&T for the 4 months of horrible service you supplied my family and myself. Your "Bars in more places" campaign needs to end since you put a disclaimer in your contract that states GSM service is not guaranteed in buildings or areas not located on the coverage map, which I might say was my house, work, travel routes, and pretty much anywhere I went in Cleveland! You also have a great hold on a pretty nice toy in the iPhone. Sure you got all those suckers locked in forever and provide a service that drops calls every 7 minutes, but what the hey you can download an app to wipe your ****, so it's all worth it.

Blackberry and Verizon are very appreciative of your lack of service as they have once again gained my commitment to pay my large bill every month. I could not be happier with my Tour, not because of all the nice features it has, but that it can make a call from practically anywhere and stays on the call! I am still wondering why I spent 800.00 of my money for 4 wasted months! I will mark this down as a temporary lapse of thought process. Just hoping the BB community accepts me back!
    Welcome back GOV! And we'll just call that one a MULLIGAN!
    08-05-09 10:57 PM
    A+ post would read again.

08-05-09 11:22 PM
    Yes, lovely lady, but when are att and sprint fans ever fair over here?

Just being the more grown up company is all.
    08-06-09 01:01 AM
    Gotta love their commercials... all the phones on the commercials show full bars and 3G network... but mine never does... wonder why...
    08-06-09 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD