Just found out my brand new Curve 8330 is waiting for me at home. Unfortunately, that's still 7 hours away. Anywho, can't wait to get home and play with it. I'm switching from an 8830. I'll have to figure out how to transfer all of my purchased apps over, but I'm sure I'll have fun doing it.
    08-13-08 12:47 PM
    congratulations! i can understand the wait and i sympathize with you! have fun exploring your new blackberry!
    08-13-08 01:16 PM
    Oh man, a 7 hour wait?! At least you have something to look forward to
    08-13-08 01:18 PM
    Personally, I think I would feel a bit of a "flu" bug coming on......lol 7 hours is a long time!
    08-13-08 01:31 PM
    One of my employees just left because he's not feeling well, are you him? :s
    08-13-08 01:38 PM
    7 hours can feel like 24hr... and somthing always happend towards the end of the day to extend your time.. hopefully for you its not the case :thumbs up:
    08-13-08 01:39 PM
    7 hrs. well worth the wait!! Congrats on your new Curve!!!
    08-13-08 01:53 PM
    I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
    08-13-08 01:58 PM
    Thanks to all for the support and for feeling my pain. The thought of a sudden illness (as mentioned by neechi) did cross my mind. And no, Jewelzz, I'm not that one. But I wonder if that person also caught the Curve virus.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 02:32 PM
    i agree you might be comming down with something ........
    your comming down with a bad case of bbe blackberry excitment !!!!!!
    7 hrs good luck .......
    08-13-08 04:40 PM
    Woooooo-Hoooooo!!!!!! My first post using my 8330! Already love it.

08-13-08 08:53 PM

Congrats to U. Didn't take U long to get here on Ur Curve.

*_* LMAO @ neechi. I used to do that whenever I had a package waiting for me @ home. Now, I just deliveries to my job!

08-13-08 09:05 PM
    I'm waiting on my pink crve to come in the mail I jus ordered it and its my first one
    08-13-08 09:12 PM
    I think I have one on the way 2 but then i saw that nextel is coming out with a blackberry with wi-fi, direct connect and gps..hopefully the one im getting is black and not red or else ill have to wait for an exchange....: (
    08-13-08 09:29 PM

first of all congrats
    and second doesnt its fel ans also sound so good when you touch the buttons to type that lil click that they do ........
    08-13-08 10:46 PM
    Yeah it feels and sounds awesome. I hope I can get some sleep tonight.

08-13-08 11:24 PM
    OK, I promise I will let this go after this. I expected a big ordeal with bringing my third party apps, my settings, and the address book over to my new Curve. To my pleasant surprise, the "Switch Devices" option on the Desktop Manager did it all! Sorry, but I don't know anyone else who can truly understand and appreciate my excitement.

08-14-08 09:11 AM
    My Curve should be here when I come home from work... it'll be an amazing celebration.

Going from SureType to Qwerty... we'll see how I do!

Anyway, congrats on the new baby
    08-14-08 10:49 AM
    My Curve should be here when I come home from work... it'll be an amazing celebration.

Good for you Cate!! It's about time sweetheart!!

08-14-08 10:53 AM

I'm surprised you didn't stay home to welcome the Fed Ex guy!! I would have called in!!

08-14-08 10:55 AM
    Just found out my brand new Curve 8330 is waiting for me at home. Unfortunately, that's still 7 hours away. Anywho, can't wait to get home and play with it. I'm switching from an 8830. I'll have to figure out how to transfer all of my purchased apps over, but I'm sure I'll have fun doing it.
    If you knew it was coming, why didn't you stay home and bake a cake after calling in from work to await your joy?? Just asking??

08-14-08 10:59 AM
    i agree apollo its worth calling in to wait for a bb ...... your going to need the extra time to play with it
    08-14-08 12:54 PM
    OK, I promise I will let this go after this. I expected a big ordeal with bringing my third party apps, my settings, and the address book over to my new Curve. To my pleasant surprise, the "Switch Devices" option on the Desktop Manager did it all! Sorry, but I don't know anyone else who can truly understand and appreciate my excitement.

barnett we all understand the excitment ......it is a time to rejoice and have a grinn from ear to ear when things go well with your bb and its a new one at that .........
    08-14-08 12:57 PM
    Enjoy your new blackberry I get mine On October 1st woohoo!
    08-14-08 09:31 PM
    Good for you Cate!! It's about time sweetheart!!

It is about time!

I'm surprised you didn't stay home to welcome the Fed Ex guy!! I would have called in!!

I wanted to, but... I kinda need to work.
    08-15-08 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD