I have been having this problem for a couple months now where texts that I send will not be received by my friend. My friend has T-mobile and I have verizon. I have no problem getting texts from my friend its just my texts that dont get to her phone. They go through either, its not just that they are getting there late. They just never go through. I have tried to search for a fix but no luck so far. does any one else have this problem on this forum or know of a fix for it?
    It is very annoying when they dont go through...
    03-04-10 12:58 AM
    Are you using a special theme. Some themes screw with your SMS.
    03-04-10 01:02 AM
    No I'm not, its the default theme that came with the phone.
    03-04-10 01:18 AM
    It would be worth calling tech support about.
    03-04-10 02:16 AM
    Is it possible its her problem? Wouldnt that make more sense since its HER phone that isnt getting the text messages?
    03-04-10 10:35 AM
    Going from one carrier to another is not guaranteed. Sometimes there are problems with those types of things. Once it goes through our switch to theirs it's out of VZW's hands.
    03-04-10 10:59 AM
    Are others receiving your texts ok? Like said I maybe a swich problem going from one provider to another
    03-04-10 01:16 PM
    I'm having the same problem. My fiance doesn't get maybe half of my text messages. Starting to get really annoying! Maybe I should switch her from Magenta to Big Red this weekend?
    03-05-10 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD