Does it show the numbers you text on Verizon's site or on the paper bill? I don't wanna ask him because I don't want him getting suspicious.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-10 05:06 PM
    You can log in here to find all information re: text messaging on your account.
    11-26-10 05:19 PM
    You can log in here to find all information re: text messaging on your account.

That's the thing I made the account a while back and we can't remember he account info. I just figure he's gonna ask them to change t soon so he can log in.

11-26-10 05:24 PM
    you may want to re-evaluate your relationship.
    11-26-10 11:38 PM
    you may want to re-evaluate your relationship.
    Ugh I knew that was comin.. I'm not cheating but he gets jealous of I talk to guys. The guys that have been my friends for 10 years. It just doesn't make sense. I'm not gonna stop talkin to them because he says so.

11-27-10 12:52 AM
    The bill online does show text and voice records of the numbers called and the time/date.
    11-27-10 03:27 AM
    You can pay a small extra amount for a detailed bill which I suspect includes that information also. Online is free to view that stuff though.

Just have your friends get smartphones and use Yahoo or GTalk or something like that where records won't show up if that is a concern...

Or just work on getting you and him a better understanding of eachother....
    11-27-10 10:15 AM
    The bill online does show text and voice records of the numbers called and the time/date.
    Yes it does so +1. I'm glad I don't get a paper copy...it would be like 50 pages long because of the records for text messages.
    11-27-10 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD