i cant find it on the site but how much is texting for verizon? my and my brother are most likely gonna want it.
    11-14-08 07:07 PM
    All depends how it is set up. It may be embeded in your proce plan depending on what you purchase, or as an add on feature and what package you purchase. The best way to get the right proce for you is call VZW and talk to CS and explain your needs.
    11-14-08 09:50 PM
    i cant find it on the site but how much is texting for verizon? my and my brother are most likely gonna want it.
    $5 for 250 txt/pix/flix
    $10 for 500 txt/pix/flix and unlimited vzw to vzw
    $15 for 1500 txt/pix/flix and unlimited vzw to vzw
    $20 for 5000 txt/pix/flix and unlimited vzw to vzw
    if you have a single line voice plan $20 for unlimited text
    if you have a family share plan $30 for unlimited text for all lines in family share
    Nationwide Email and Messaging plans include unlimited text/picture/video messaging...
    11-14-08 10:08 PM
    alright, thanks alot
    11-14-08 11:43 PM
    a family share plan $30 for unlimited text for all lines in family share
    Nationwide Email and Messaging plans include unlimited text/picture/video messaging...
    Is BIS, a "nationwide email and messaging plan"?
    11-15-08 09:01 PM
    Is BIS, a "nationwide email and messaging plan"?
    Nationwide email and messaging plan is a BES provisioned plan. You don't have to use it for corporate stuff if you don't want to though. You can just check your personal POP3 email, but you would have the BES capability if you needed it.

I can't remember off the top of my head, but I think it works out to be about the same price as adding the 29.99 email and web for blackberry (BIS) pkg onto a nationwide select plan (unlimited messaging plan).
    11-15-08 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD