I ventured forth thinking it would be way cool to hook my BB Storm up to my HP Mini netbook when I travel abroad. Verizon wireless didnt think so. After one successful connect using Bluetooth, I thought it was too good to be true, no more additional fees to my VZ; yes - it was. The next day, I again went to the well of cyber wisdom and I was informed by Verizon security this is a no-no. It seems that a guru master at Verizon developed technology that suspends Bluetooth functionality for just such an occasion.When I complained about the interuption from Verizon, I was told to reboot; then I was told to clean out my cache. Well, enough said.
    I, being a lawful master of right and wrong, told Tether staff, keep my fee, you will need it for your legal expenses and signed off. Bummer!!
    07-18-10 01:02 AM
    Moved to Verizon Forum
    07-18-10 01:06 AM
    I ventured forth thinking it would be way cool to hook my BB Storm up to my HP Mini netbook when I travel abroad. Verizon wireless didnt think so. After one successful connect using Bluetooth, I thought it was too good to be true, no more additional fees to my VZ; yes - it was. The next day, I again went to the well of cyber wisdom and I was informed by Verizon security this is a no-no. It seems that a guru master at Verizon developed technology that suspends Bluetooth functionality for just such an occasion.When I complained about the interuption from Verizon, I was told to reboot; then I was told to clean out my cache. Well, enough said.
    I, being a lawful master of right and wrong, told Tether staff, keep my fee, you will need it for your legal expenses and signed off. Bummer!!
    i have not had issues with a free app called PDAnet, it offers Bluetooth and usb connections.
    07-18-10 01:08 AM
    Oh God NOOOOOO!
    07-18-10 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD