06-15-09 06:33 PM
36 12
tools
    You just said you were on the text for the family plan? Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It's been a very confusing day lol. Dilema at the Apple Store and then the info at the Sprint store is mind boogoling. Please read the post above yours with the exact details on my plan. Thanks for all your help.
    Last edited by Cellphonefanatic; 06-15-09 at 04:02 PM.
    06-15-09 03:58 PM
    Still then if you're on the unl 500, 1500, I still do not see how this is materially adverse to you. The Pay Per Use I can see, if you have a history of pix/flix messaging.
    06-15-09 04:20 PM
    Still then if you're on the unl 500, 1500, I still do not see how this is materially adverse to you. The Pay Per Use I can see, if you have a history of pix/flix messaging.
    We have 3 lines on a family plan basic. 2 lines have the unl 500 seperately added and one line has pay per use to save money. The 3rd line has the effect of material adverse then correct because we use txting and pix/flix messages on the line?
    06-15-09 04:23 PM
    We'll see what happens. Worst comes to Worst I'm stuck on Verizon.
    06-15-09 04:32 PM
    this happened before on Sprint maybe Verizon (i just cant remember) when they uped the cost of a txt msg. If you didnt have a txt pkg and used pay as you go you were able to get out without an ETF. If you had a txt pkg you couldnt get out because you were paying for a pkg already so pay as you go charges wouldnt effect you.
    06-15-09 04:38 PM
    We have 3 lines on a family plan basic. 2 lines have the unl 500 seperately added and one line has pay per use to save money. The 3rd line has the effect of material adverse then correct because we use txting and pix/flix messages on the line?
    Right the third line may be eligible due to the non texting only if they have a history of pix/flix messaging. If you have no history, theres no adverse affect.
    Even if it was just that one line, it would only waive for that line not for the whole account.
    06-15-09 05:22 PM
    Right the third line may be eligible due to the non texting only if they have a history of pix/flix messaging. If you have no history, theres no adverse affect.
    Even if it was just that one line, it would only waive for that line not for the whole account.
    You are most likely right about the only one line termination. However, there a few other things I would like to ask them about and see what happens. Thank you for your help!

P.S. If your are a VZW Rep, you are a very good one!
    06-15-09 05:30 PM
    P.S. If your are a VZW Rep, you are a very good one!
    Aw gee - the guy already has a hard time finding ballcaps that fit & now you're making his head swell more.

06-15-09 06:04 PM
    I have no idea what plan I am on.
    How can you not know what kind of calling plan you are on? Do you just log on to the website and click "Pay Bill"
    06-15-09 06:06 PM
    How can you not know what kind of calling plan you are on? Do you just log on to the website and click "Pay Bill"
    It has been a rough day for me. I looked over dozens of AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint plans. Also, I later posted that I had gotten back on track and found my plan.
    06-15-09 06:13 PM
    Aw gee - the guy already has a hard time finding ballcaps that fit & now you're making his head swell more.

Psh, don't be jealous twin.
    06-15-09 06:33 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD