05-13-11 09:20 PM
27 12
tools
    Kind of an odd question, but with corporate discounts mentioned previously... I don't get one myself.. my wife does get one (she stayed with ATT, and I plan on ditching them shortly).. Would she have to be the one to open a VZ account for me to get the discount (and it would have to be in her name too, I suppose?)... or can I (or whomever) get away with telling them the place of employment, they look it up, and that's it.. or is it more thorough to really make sure you work there?

I'm considering all mobile carriers these days, and Verizon would cost me the most with no discount.. so I figured I'd ask.
    05-13-11 02:32 PM
    Kind of an odd question, but with corporate discounts mentioned previously... I don't get one myself.. my wife does get one (she stayed with ATT, and I plan on ditching them shortly).. Would she have to be the one to open a VZ account for me to get the discount (and it would have to be in her name too, I suppose?)... or can I (or whomever) get away with telling them the place of employment, they look it up, and that's it.. or is it more thorough to really make sure you work there?

I'm considering all mobile carriers these days, and Verizon would cost me the most with no discount.. so I figured I'd ask.
    They do verify that the account holder does indeed work for the company that gets the discount so the account would have to be under your wife's name.
    slab0meat likes this.
    05-13-11 09:20 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD