I purchased via telesales. Can i just take my package and return it to a corp store?

or do i have to go through mail now?
    01-03-09 11:03 PM
    Im pretty sure you can return it at the store. I just did this yesterday with an accessory I purchased for my Storm. Im not 100% sure what their policy is for phones though but Id give it a shot
    01-03-09 11:06 PM
    You can take it a store. Just take everything that came with it.
    Another question,

I had to get a replacement storm because of issues i was having, so i put the replacement on my creditcard and they will credit me when they receive it.

Now i have the new one and im not happy with it either so im just going to return it and jump on a curve.

im fearing that having both my devices reach the return depot at similar times, will confuse them and screw up my credits. Is this possible or likely? Or are they usually on top of it all pretty good?
    Should be okay. Just make sure you keep the tracking number. They get checked in by ESN numbers, so the one you sent back will be recieved just fine
    01-03-09 11:10 PM
    Should be okay. Just make sure you keep the tracking number. They get checked in by ESN numbers, so the one you sent back will be recieved just fine
    thanks so i feel better about having them both sent in by mail then.

but also my other question, can i do a return or exchange for a curve, at a corp store? or am i restricted to telesales now?
    01-03-09 11:13 PM
    If you are under the 30 period, you can exchange for the curve at a corp store. Keep in mind there maybe a restocking fee.
    01-04-09 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD