I have never had a problem with Verizon until today...
    I had a problem with reminders not popping up and the ear piece doesn't wok sometimes. I went today to have them check it out... i waited two hours for a hard reset. That was BS.
    I got home and i find that the reminders still don't pop up and I also find a nice scratch on my screen. I called them back and the D*ck that I spoke with was like, "uh, we take care of our stuff" and, "you should have checked it before you leave." I knew I should of checked the cosmetics, but I thought I could trust them and that what I told the guy and he brushed me off.
    Now, I gotta go back and fight to have them replace it or replace the screen.
    I'm not all impressed with Verizon right now!!!
    08-12-08 01:52 AM
    Complain with the manager and then file a complaint online to get a call back from Executive Relations. When you speak with the ER rep, push to get the tech or person who was rude to you on the phone from that store fired, no exceptions!

BTW, your earpiece not working sometimes has to do with a bug in the OS which causes the earpiece to stop working after receiving an MMS message (sometimes). Not everyone is reporting this, but some have in the past.
    08-12-08 10:51 AM
    Complain with the manager and then file a complaint online to get a call back from Executive Relations. When you speak with the ER rep, push to get the tech or person who was rude to you on the phone from that store fired, no exceptions!

BTW, your earpiece not working sometimes has to do with a bug in the OS which causes the earpiece to stop working after receiving an MMS message (sometimes). Not everyone is reporting this, but some have in the past.
    i agree with jrsccivic .... I would do exactly like said on here and also get the number of the store (not the phone number) but th store number so if you have to make a formal compliant you have the store number and everyone you speak withs name.
    08-12-08 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD