04-02-09 09:06 PM
29 12
tools
    Hi all,

I wanted to say that I've really enjoyed my time in the VZW BlackBerry forums. Many of you have been great and some have been challenging, but overall, it has been a lot of fun.

I wanted to let you all know that for the past several days, AT&T graciously loaned my group several iPhones to play with. Now we're hooked and realize the superiority of the iPhone over anything else.

So this morning I placed a large order for iPhones to replace all of our VZW BlackBerrys & WinMo devices. They are supposed to be here tomorrow. The sales rep was so thrilled to get the order, she gave me free FedEx overnight and 20% off of the total order, which included cases, vehicle chargers & cradles.

Now we're all signed up for two years of AT&T/iPhone/3G bliss.

It would be poor form to stay active in this forum, since all I would be able to offer for assistance is the suggestion to get your head out of your BlackBerry rear & get an iPhone, so as soon as we activate our iPhones, I'll post a final farewell before heading to a good iPhone forum somewhere.

All good things must come to an end, but better things are coming. In our case, we'll miss you, but hey - the better experience is coming for us tomorrow in iPhone & AT&T!

I can't wait!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 10:58 AM
    You'll be back

Hope you stick around on the forums
    04-01-09 11:01 AM
    Lol. Nice one.

04-01-09 11:04 AM
    i love today.
    04-01-09 11:13 AM
    Brilliant!

04-01-09 11:37 AM
    You'll be back
    Not until VZW gets the iPhone, stops blocking GPS, flash and TV. Don't forget that they are also 12X more expensive than anyone else so buying these iPhones will save me enough money to where I won't mind paying higher taxes and won't have to reduce staff!

Besides, we're all looking forward to those wonderful apps, the Zippo lighter and the fart machines. These were HUGE considerations for us.

Did I mention we're also trashing our entire Windows network & converting to Mac? I took my sledgehammer to the XBox and have now pledged undying allegiance to Steve Jobs & the Cult of GSM. We now know how evil RIM & Bill Gates and Moses are.

Excuse me while I finish my deal to replace all of our trucks & other V8 powered earth killers with several dozen Toyota Priuses and bicycles. Right after, I want to enrich China's economy by replacing all of our light bulbs with CFLs that I am buying at Walmart & Harbor Freight.

No more getting ripped off by American companies like VZW. Finally, a working GPS, touchscreen & accelerometer!

Plant & hug trees!

04-01-09 11:39 AM
    After reading that you're inspiring me. Think I'll hit the apple store on my way home and max out my credit cards!

04-01-09 11:43 AM
    Not until VZW gets the iPhone, stops blocking GPS, flash and TV. Don't forget that they are also 12X more expensive than anyone else so buying these iPhones will save me enough money to where I won't mind paying higher taxes and won't have to reduce staff!

Besides, we're all looking forward to those wonderful apps, the Zippo lighter and the fart machines. These were HUGE considerations for us.

Did I mention we're also trashing our entire Windows network & converting to Mac? I took my sledgehammer to the XBox and have now pledged undying allegiance to Steve Jobs & the Cult of GSM. We now know how evil RIM & Bill Gates and Moses are.

Excuse me while I finish my deal to replace all of our trucks & other V8 powered earth killers with several dozen Toyota Priuses and bicycles. Right after, I want to enrich China's economy by replacing all of our light bulbs with CFLs that I am buying at Walmart & Harbor Freight.

No more getting ripped off by American companies like VZW. Finally, a working GPS, touchscreen & accelerometer!

Plant & hug trees!

This must be an April fools joke. You seemed like one of the biggest vzw marks in this forum, wasn't it you who posted the whole 3g comparison and saying how att 3g would never be as fast as verizons
    04-01-09 12:00 PM
    This must be an April fools joke. You seemed like one of the biggest vzw marks in this forum, wasn't it you who posted the whole 3g comparison and saying how att 3g would never be as fast as verizons
    That was the old me, before I was enlightened by the truth!

Besides, we have very few April fools here - at least among the regular posters.

04-01-09 12:05 PM
    That was the old me, before I was enlightened by the truth!

Besides, we have very few April fools here - at least among the regular posters.

What is this truth you speak of?
    04-01-09 12:07 PM
    What is this truth you speak of?
    Just as I said - iPhone makes having a BlackBerry really silly. I mean, you want superior goods, don't you?

04-01-09 12:11 PM
    oh well, enjoy!
    04-01-09 12:14 PM
    oh well, enjoy!
    Thanks - I will enjoy. At least until TODAY is over.

04-01-09 12:20 PM
    After today is over you will be back to normal... It's okay we understand
    04-01-09 12:22 PM
    Good luck texting with one hand while driving.

04-01-09 12:24 PM
    Wow people really took this seriously? awesome
    04-01-09 12:24 PM
    Gotta love April fools day!
    04-01-09 12:41 PM
    You sit on a throne of lies!
    04-01-09 12:57 PM
    Wow people really took this seriously? awesome
    And what makes you think I am not serious? .

it'll be a cold day in Hell or Phoenix if I were serious.

Last edited by TwinsX2Dad; 04-02-09 at 09:05 PM.
    04-01-09 01:38 PM
    and I married Hilary Clinton today......

oh thats not even funny X( I think I am gonna be sick at the thought of my own joke
    04-01-09 01:48 PM

oh thats not even funny X( I think I am gonna be sick at the thought of my own joke
    thats not funny at all!
    04-01-09 02:08 PM
    Nice one Dad! For a split second you ALMOST had me.
    04-01-09 02:12 PM
    Ughh, I just threw, urrpp, a little, at the thought of {urrrp} HRC.

04-01-09 02:26 PM
    Great poost, though. I'm glad to be wearing my tall boots!

04-01-09 02:32 PM

There went my lunch appetite.

Although if you did do this & planned your honeymoon properly, there are places in the world where one can legally kill their wives.

Those places are so advanced compared to America..

Okay - my appetite is back.

04-01-09 02:59 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD