I am hoping Verizon follows AT&T's new pricing, I would save over $100 a month. With the economy the way it is the extra dollars every month will help.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 05:22 PM
    They, VZW, have the new unlimited talk/text and 250 or 350 mb data for $45....

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using CB Forums mobile app
    geekaren likes this.
    02-08-14 05:24 PM
    And for individual users, Verizon has a $60/month "loyalty" plan that offers unlimited voice/text messaging + 2GB data. I'm a new Verizon subscriber (just switched back) and used web chat to ask for this loyalty plan. They switched me to it with no issues.
    02-08-14 06:36 PM
    And for individual users, Verizon has a $60/month "loyalty" plan that offers unlimited voice/text messaging + 2GB data. I'm a new Verizon subscriber (just switched back) and used web chat to ask for this loyalty plan. They switched me to it with no issues.
    How long after you left vzw did you go back? Im sooo on the fence to switch to this plan, but..... unlimited data at 25+ LTE d/l speed is holding me back, I'd have to switch to a Tour. Lol

I was at att this weekend, 7 lines with unlimited t/t + 40GB data, shared, under $400 a month

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using CB Forums mobile app
    02-10-14 09:43 PM
    I believe Verizon will have to play the game . AT&T is too big for them not too, this price war might bring back unlimited data and much lower prices.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    02-11-14 05:38 AM
    I'd been gone from Verizon about a year. I was really surprised they were willing to move me to the "loyalty" plan since I was only 3-4 weeks into my new contract when I called, but I didn't argue ;-)
    emanwis and bunky1971 like this.
    02-11-14 05:07 PM
    This year, all of my Verizon phones come off contract. I may very well switch to AT&T if the plan is still available. It seems like I could save over $100/month with the 5 phones my family currently has.
    geekaren likes this.
    02-11-14 07:11 PM
    This year, all of my Verizon phones come off contract. I may very well switch to AT&T if the plan is still available. It seems like I could save over $100/month with the 5 phones my family currently has.
    That's exactly why I stick with AT&T because their prices are lower and the service is just as good if not better. T-Mobile has lower prices on their plans but their service is spotty.

Posted Via AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    02-11-14 09:33 PM
    I have 5 lines with unlimited talk text and 10 GB of data and was paying $305 a month. 3 days ago they switched me to a new plan. Same 5 lines unlimited talk/text and 15GB data for $205. Yeah I'll stay with AT&T.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 09:37 PM
    Whatever, you do don't consider c going to AT&T.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 02:45 AM
    Whatever, you do don't consider c going to AT&T.

Posted via CB10
    What is your reason for not using AT&T? I think they are the next best thing compared to Verizon. I have been with Verizon for over 17 years and yes they have the largest network but due to high traffic in some areas the bandwidth is low causing spotty coverage.

I had to have a network extended put in my home where I have lived for over 8 years two years ago due to loss of signal I was unable to make or receive calls.

Verizon keeps promising to upgrade the towers with new equipment but so far nothing.

02-15-14 06:22 AM
    What is your reason for not using AT&T? I think they are the next best thing compared to Verizon. I have been with Verizon for over 17 years and yes they have the largest network but due to high traffic in some areas the bandwidth is low causing spotty coverage.

I had to have a network extended put in my home where I have lived for over 8 years two years ago due to loss of signal I was unable to make or receive calls.

Verizon keeps promising to upgrade the towers with new equipment but so far nothing.

So did the network extender allow you to make and receive calls/texts?

If it did then problem solved.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 02:28 PM
    Yes but only in the house not outside. Sometimes we get no coverage at all.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    02-15-14 05:33 PM
    Yes but only in the house not outside. Sometimes we get no coverage at all.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Does there coverage map show that you should have voice coverage at your address? If you aren't getting it outside and their map states you should call them every single day until it is corrected.

That map shows outdoor coverage and if you get no bars red X then there is a problem. Tell them if you are outside and get hurt and can't move that their network wouldn't allow you to call 911. Their map lies and would have them liable for that.

Also I see you are posting from a Samsung device. They are notorious for having terrible signal reception. Try and BlackBerry Z30 and see if you still have the same problems.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 05:44 PM

If you are looking for Coverage I guess yes AT&T is right there with VZN if not better. However, they do have their issues in Rural areas still. But that's it prices are normally a bit lower although VZN has caught up so they are pretty even. Not sure what type of device you have but if it's a BlackBerry well just know that you are on your own. AT&T wrote of BlackBerry along time ago maybe not officially like T-mobile just did but they have. You can forget about OS updates you can forget ever getting a straight answer from CS reps or Management. When they make a commitment to call you they usually don't honor it same goes for release dates of OS. If you request a call back then you can almost surely not expect one back. If you are looking for accessories non existent. Now if you own an icrap (just my personal opinion). Then you can forget anything I just wrote about AT&T they will bend over for you anyway you like and here is the best part you won't even need (lubricant.) Your choice all the best and good luck.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 09:32 PM