Did not see another post about this, but AP reports a security glitch in ATT network that Facebook users wil log in and end up in another users account with full access to private info. YIKES!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 09:22 AM
    This might be in wrong forum. Can you post a link to this article?
    01-16-10 09:24 AM
    zzzzzzzzzzzz
    01-16-10 09:28 AM
    Sitting in Atlanta airport and read article by Jordan Robertson of Associated Press. Title is: AT&T network flaw reveals a security glitch. Sorry...do not have link, was reading real newspaper.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 09:36 AM
    01-16-10 09:44 AM
    oh boy, AT&T stikes (out) again
    01-16-10 01:13 PM
    Wow. The first time AT&T knew it happened was November 09. Almost three months ago. And it is still happening.
    01-16-10 01:32 PM
    A Georgia mother and her two daughters logged onto Facebook from mobile phones last weekend and wound up in a startling place: strangers' accounts with full access to troves of private information.
    troves of information? Yes it's a major security flaw, but access to the persons name, address, phone number, and list of their friends and their messages back and forth I really wouldnt consider "troves of information." its not like there's bank account and credit card numbers saved on fb.
    01-16-10 01:41 PM
    Time for Verizon to make AT&T's Flaw a commercial against AT&T lol
    01-16-10 02:30 PM
    Time for Verizon to make AT&T's Flaw a commercial against AT&T lol
    haha that'd be great..

"Which network lets you talk and surf random personal account data at the same time? - At&t"
    01-16-10 04:59 PM
    troves of information? Yes it's a major security flaw, but access to the persons name, address, phone number, and list of their friends and their messages back and forth I really wouldnt consider "troves of information." its not like there's bank account and credit card numbers saved on fb.
    It's not just facebook - it can be online banking or any website. Maybe a website that has credit card information saved or what about a site that is being used by someone to update credit card info and it gets on someone's phone randomly showing the number. So yes - troves of information. MAJOR security flaw.
    01-16-10 05:02 PM
    It's not just facebook - it can be online banking or any website. Maybe a website that has credit card information saved or what about a site that is being used by someone to update credit card info and it gets on someone's phone randomly showing the number. So yes - troves of information. MAJOR security flaw.
    Plus, a lot of people put enough personal identification information on Facebook to make identity theft very easy...address, date of birth, who they're related to (perhaps their mom is a friend too, it's indicated on the profile and mom indicates her maiden name so she can find her old high school friends), etc. There have been numerous articles on this very topic as well.
    01-16-10 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD