So I have the blackberry storm for verizon I dont really like the phone because its always so laggy and glicthy. So a friend of mine was going to give me his blackberry curve but the only problem is that the blackberry curve is from T mobile. Would it still work if I activate it with verizon? or do I need a unlock code?
    08-12-09 02:24 PM
    08-12-09 02:37 PM
    Your going to have to unlock it. T-Mobile and verizon suck I been with at&t for 5 years and still love the service

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 02:50 PM
    Your going to have to unlock it. T-Mobile and verizon suck I been with at&t for 5 years and still love the service

You would...
    08-12-09 03:11 PM
    Uhh.... Tmo is gsm. The phone won't work at all

08-12-09 05:00 PM

I smell a troll who knows not what he speaks of.

08-12-09 08:22 PM
    T Mobile is a GSM. Will not work on Verizon. Will not Work on Verizon, and will not work on Verizon! CDMA!!!!!!!!= Verizon
    08-12-09 08:27 PM
    T Mobile is a GSM. Will not work on Verizon. Will not Work on Verizon, and will not work on Verizon! CDMA!!!!!!!!= Verizon
    GSM!!!!!!! =Grease Sucking Monkeys.
    08-12-09 08:53 PM
    Oh somone told me that you can swap the strom sim card for the t mobile and it will work .
    08-12-09 10:38 PM

Temper temperrrrrrrr no one asked who suuuuucked your answer was in-correct lmao
    08-12-09 10:43 PM
    You guyz are crazy. Im totally switching to verizon.
    08-12-09 11:43 PM
    Oh somone told me that you can swap the strom sim card for the t mobile and it will work .
    The SIM that's in the storm is for when you travel overseas and use GSM/UMTS networks. The SIM is not for North America. Verizon doesn't use SIMs on its CDMA network.
    08-14-09 06:27 AM
    I hate trolls! Oh yea can you mention " Are You Smarter Then a 5th Grader? " Well that troll is a epic fail on that one! CDMA don't use them silly sim cards!

08-15-09 04:27 AM
    How Do U Unlock The Verizon 8330?
    08-16-09 05:38 PM
    Unlock for what? There is nothing to unlock

08-16-09 07:56 PM
    Unlock for what? There is nothing to unlock
    Unless he was talking about a locked keyboard.

08-16-09 08:46 PM

I guess someone got lost on the way to his dead zone...
    Not sure where he came from but too bad he's so ill informed that he thinks that GSM actually is better. *my heart bleeds for him!*

because the storm and tour are duel band and work on BOTH networks... the curve does not. It will not take a sim chip at all...
    It MUST be a CDMA 8300 series to work.

BUT... here's an idea... sell the tmo BB on craigslist and then go buy a verizon BB and have a HAPPY day!
    08-16-09 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD