I have a Blackberry Bold. It's AT&T. I noticed that my Aunt's Blackberry Tour has a Verizon card in it that looks like a SIM card. YES I know Verizon don't have SIM cards. I know all that stuff. But is there any way I could get this Bold on Verizon? I have right now a Samsung Intensity that I'm using and it's on Verizon. Ughh I hate it. I need a smart phone and not a dumb phone. lol...........And I don't have the money to buy a new one Help? Please
    11-21-10 04:53 PM
    No, the At&T Bolds are GSM only. The Tour and the Verizon Bold are CDMA and GSM for World Phone capability.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-10 05:17 PM
    I have a Blackberry Bold. It's AT&T. I noticed that my Aunt's Blackberry Tour has a Verizon card in it that looks like a SIM card. YES I know Verizon don't have SIM cards. I know all that stuff. But is there any way I could get this Bold on Verizon? I have right now a Samsung Intensity that I'm using and it's on Verizon. Ughh I hate it. I need a smart phone and not a dumb phone. lol...........And I don't have the money to buy a new one Help? Please
    As was said, That SIM you see is actually a Vodafone SIM, not a Verizon SIM, even though it has Verizon branding, using it in your 9700 will just give you "No Service" and won't work, in short, your 9700 is AT&T or T-Mobile only.
    11-21-10 05:44 PM
    Can't be done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-10 05:54 PM
    Get a soldering iron, remove the cdma chip from your phone and put it in the Bold.

Problem?
    11-21-10 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD