My sister had the BlackBerry Pearl but now has a different phone. Ive been wanting the Pearl for a while but my two year plan isnt up on my LG Voyager. I already know I can switch my number to my sisters old Pearl but does BlackBerry service cost extra? Right now my monthly access charges add up to $39.98. I have a family plan and my calling plan is: Nationwide Basic Family Share Primary 700, M2M National Unlimited, Unl Night & Weekend Min, V CAST Vpack, and 500 MSG Allowance + Unl IN MSH. I'm not sure what that all means, but I do know I have unlimited calling, texting and internet. Will BlackBerrys service cost more then my current plan?
    06-05-09 10:37 PM
    well the bb plan on vzw is 29.99 a month. But I think that plan will supplement some of the expenses you have. So it shouldn't be too much more.
    06-05-09 10:40 PM
    well the bb plan on vzw is 29.99 a month. But I think that plan will supplement some of the expenses you have. So it shouldn't be too much more.
    So does that mean I add $29.99 to the $39.98 that I already pay except it will be a bit cheaper because the $29.99 includes some of the expenses I currently pay? Thanks!
    06-05-09 10:51 PM
    My sister had the BlackBerry Pearl but now has a different phone. Ive been wanting the Pearl for a while but my two year plan isnt up on my LG Voyager. I already know I can switch my number to my sisters old Pearl but does BlackBerry service cost extra? Right now my monthly access charges add up to $39.98. I have a family plan and my calling plan is: Nationwide Basic Family Share Primary 700, M2M National Unlimited, Unl Night & Weekend Min, V CAST Vpack, and 500 MSG Allowance + Unl IN MSH. I'm not sure what that all means, but I do know I have unlimited calling, texting and internet. Will BlackBerrys service cost more then my current plan?
    The basic 700 minute plan is 69.99 for two lines, even before adding the VCAST and your text plan. Where are you coming up with the 39.98?
    06-05-09 11:06 PM
    VCAST Vpak is usually $15 a month ala carte. You might have it if you are premium price plan so it is embedded if thisis case. The data plan for a BB device is $30 a month. So you should only have to about 15 more per month.
    06-05-09 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD