ok so ive had 4 blackberry storms since january 31, yes i said 4, but thats probably no surprise to other storm owners, but anyways, when i tell the verizon customer service people theyre like im sorry to hear that blah blah blah sob story, so anyways does anyone think that if i complain enough theyll switch me over to the tour? i know its not out yet but lets say when it comes out? or any ideas on how to get one, im looking to not pay for it, id pay like the $50 replacement or something, idc id rather have the tour, or am i stuck to suffer with the storm forever and be totally screwed over
    07-05-09 06:12 PM
    Verizon has a lemon rule... something about 3 or more replacements of the same phone and they'll switch you to a similar one. But I think I read somewhere on CB that the Tour wouldn't be considered "similar"? Don't how how true that is, just saying there exists a policy for this kind of thing.
    07-05-09 06:55 PM
    No they won't. Why do you think because you have problems w/ your device you should be able to UPGRADE? If anything it would be a like device which is the curve at the moment.

I'm not sure how you had four storms, I have a storm and the only reason I got a new one is because the GF washed my phone.
    07-05-09 06:56 PM
    Verizon has a lemon rule...
    No they don't, not true at all.
    07-05-09 07:26 PM
    why you had 30 days to try it out now every one thinks give me a new phone for free.. then when the next new one comes out give that to me for free.. really not every storm can be busted you made your bed
    07-05-09 10:48 PM
    No they don't, not true at all.
    K
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/st...5/#post2922330
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/the...erizon-254395/

People have been able to do it. Might not be a policy that applies to everyone every time, but it sounds like in certain cases you can get a rep to do it. A certain number of replacements in a certain time window.
    07-06-09 12:22 AM
    Verizon does have the lemon rule that is how I got my first blackberry. But they will not give you the tour. They will only give you something of equal value at the time of trade in. So only what is equal value as a refurbished storm & the tour is not.
    07-06-09 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD