My wife has a Motorola KRZR. She's trying to decide if she would like a BB. I have a Curve 8330 that I used before getting a Tour. I know I can activate the Curve on her phone number, and with the additional fee for BB BIS, she can use it.

My question concerns switching back and forth. She is thinking some days the smalll KRZR might be beneficial. If I reactivate the KRZR, what happens to the email setup that was created for the BB? Is the account erased? If not, is any email that arrives held until reactivation? Does the login to the BIS web site still exist, so we can go in there to make changes?

Is it possible to swith between a regular phone and BB, on the Verizonwireless web site? I seem to recall someone saying you couldn't activate a BB yourself.
    01-10-10 10:13 PM
    My question concerns switching back and forth. She is thinking some days the smalll KRZR might be beneficial.
    Sorry but that just seems silly.
    01-11-10 12:13 AM
    May be silly to crackberry addicts like you and me, but not to her. She likes the small size of the KRZR. Can no one answer the original questions?
    01-12-10 12:06 AM
    Why not just continue to use the Krzr and add mobile email for $5? Emails are still pushed to your phone, only difference is viewing of attachments. Much cheaper tho. You can switch back and forth online very easily, just be mindful that you will end up with tons of prorates for the data plan when you get your bill.
    01-12-10 07:28 PM
    I wonder if your account will drop the BB plan once you go back to a dumby phone... hmmm
    01-12-10 09:09 PM
    I wonder if your account will drop the BB plan once you go back to a dumby phone... hmmm
    yes it would.
    01-12-10 09:20 PM
    but if you switch back to a berry, will the data plan automatically come back?
    01-12-10 09:59 PM
    If it lets switch online, yes. Make sure its not the 44.99 plan though
    01-12-10 11:52 PM
    Hey a blackberry 8230 pearl flip solves both needs. And has better specs then the 8330. I went from a krzr to it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-10 02:04 PM
    I'm with strunke, pearl flip might be the best of both world for her and you can probably get it for a song with a new 2 year contract.
    01-13-10 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD