When the HTC incredible is released in a couple of weeks, I'm going to get that one. The leaked ads show that it will require being on a nationwide plan. I'm currently on a grandfathered 10-year old 5 state plan, and I have 2 separate lines on that same plan. So I will probably be switching to a family share plan. My son will be going off to college in September, so we're probably going to add a third line and get him a "regular" cell phone.

So I'd like to get some suggestions/opinions about some of the "regular" (non data package) cell phone offerings. It seems like forever since I had a non-blackberry phone (even though it has only been 2 years!).

So both the vzw Razzle and the Samsung intensity have qwerty keyboards, so those are the ones that seem the most appealing. Does anyone have any opinions on these? Any annoyances/issues with either?

Thanks
    04-16-10 09:24 AM
    When the HTC incredible is released in a couple of weeks, I'm going to get that one. The leaked ads show that it will require being on a nationwide plan. I'm currently on a grandfathered 10-year old 5 state plan, and I have 2 separate lines on that same plan. So I will probably be switching to a family share plan. My son will be going off to college in September, so we're probably going to add a third line and get him a "regular" cell phone.

So I'd like to get some suggestions/opinions about some of the "regular" (non data package) cell phone offerings. It seems like forever since I had a non-blackberry phone (even though it has only been 2 years!).

So both the vzw Razzle and the Samsung intensity have qwerty keyboards, so those are the ones that seem the most appealing. Does anyone have any opinions on these? Any annoyances/issues with either?

Thanks
    Yes the two mentioned would be good devices that do not required data. Also check out the the LG cosmos, this is a new device that has the qwerty keyboard and does not require data
    04-16-10 10:01 AM
    I got my brother the Red Intensity and he has had no issues with it. A few of my other family members have it as well and all seem to enjoy it. Out of the phones that do not require a data package, that would be my pick.

~Archer
    04-16-10 06:20 PM
    Thanks! We're about to take a li'l trip to the Verizon store to check these out. I'll keep that in mind about the intensity.
    04-16-10 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD