I know this is a basic question. I am new to verizon (formerly with att). My wife does not like her phone but does like my storm. I was wandering if verizon would let me buy the storm 2 when it comes out and put my number on it while porting her number to my storm. I would be giving my daughter my wifes env touch. I currently have two lines on my family plan. When I purchase the storm 2, it would become a new third line. Thanks for any help. With att I could just swap sims.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 02:26 PM
    Yeah that shouldn't be a problem! You may have to change up plan/features depending on what you have now.
    10-10-09 02:34 PM
    I plan on just having testing on my daughters and having unlimited data on the two BB's. I did not know if we had to stay on a phone for a month per so before switching.

10-10-09 02:56 PM
    As long as you keep all the phones on the account you can do it. Yes, you can add a line to get the Storm 2, at this point that is the only way you will be able to since you just recenly got phones.
    10-10-09 03:36 PM
    Thanks. That's what I wanted to hear. My wife is blaming me for her phone choice. I guess I should have not let her get what she wants.

10-10-09 04:26 PM
    Thanks. That's what I wanted to hear. My wife is blaming me for her phone choice. I guess I should have not let her get what she wants.

A woman is always right though
    10-10-09 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD