I am an avid mountian biker, and after a recent incident that happened out on the trail i decided that it would be a good idea to start taking a cell phone out on the trail with me. I have an ld chocolate sitting around and would rather take that out with me instead of my curve. I know we don't have the concenieance of switching SIM cards in order to use a different device, but is there some way to switch that is faster than calling up vzw?
    09-05-08 09:34 AM
    The only way that I know of would be to do it online, but since you'd be moving between a non-BB device and a BB, you might end up having to call them anyways.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 10:03 AM
    And Otterbox case for when you're biking might be a simpler solution to keep your berry safe. It's very rugged... like an otter.
    09-05-08 10:15 AM
    Otterboxes are great. im ordering one for when i go out boating.

other then that, keep the phone in a backpack and use a BT device.
    09-05-08 12:07 PM
    Or give up riding bikes, and be fat and lazy like me . At least my Curve is safe.
    09-08-08 05:25 PM
    You could always just add a phone to your plan and get one of those G'zONe Boulder, here is a clip from the VZW website.

The G'zOne Boulder is built to military specifications to survive extreme shock, water and dust environments
    09-08-08 06:56 PM