Alright so this isnt a question about a blackberry but i figured there are alot of verizon sales people who look through this section of the forums and maybe one of them could help me out...

I'm thinking about buying a maroon colored env3 off craigslist, but say there was a hardware problem with it (that mayyyy or mayyy not be made up ;p) that was (seemingly) verizons fault and they decided to replace it in-store (i have done this with several past phones). Is there any possibility that they would replace it with the blue color instead if i requested it? or is that totally out of the question?

oh and yes the enV3 would be to replace my storm.... i cant handle txting on it anymore plus the thirty bucks a month is killing me, im only a teenager.
    06-16-09 05:07 PM
    The only way I've ever had Verizon give me a different color of a phone was if the original color was out of stock. Seeing as how the EnV3 just came out I don't think that is too likely to be the case.
    06-16-09 06:15 PM
    If you buy it from craig list and go to store to have it replaced, they will not do it. The phone was not purchased by you from us.
    06-16-09 06:19 PM
    If you buy it from craig list and go to store to have it replaced, they will not do it. The phone was not purchased by you from us.
    And there's that too! Lol
    06-16-09 06:22 PM
    lol Lemme see if I can put this in to a dialoague:

You: "So, I bought this off craiglist but it's not the color I wanted, I was hoping you guys would exchange it for the color I want--it works too!"

Need I say more??
    06-16-09 06:24 PM
    lol Lemme see if I can put this in to a dialoague:

You: "So, I bought this off craiglist but it's not the color I wanted, I was hoping you guys would exchange it for the color I want--it works too!"

Need I say more??
    And the answer still would be no
    06-16-09 06:27 PM
    I have a feeling we will be seeing a thread from the OP in a week that goes like.... "I HATE VERIZON THEY WONT HELP ME AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!"
    06-17-09 10:54 AM
    I have a feeling we will be seeing a thread from the OP in a week that goes like.... "I HATE VERIZON THEY WONT HELP ME AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!"
    nah you dont have to wait a f*ckin week i'll tell you right now that it sucks and if i could i would change to AT&T in a second!

but honestly i was just wondering if they would do this because its not like it would be a big deal for them anyways..... in the hypothetical situation they would be giving me a new phone so what difference does the color make
    06-18-09 03:13 PM
    Huh? You think vzw customer service sucks and would rather be with att? Seriously?

If that's the case then why not go?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD