First of all I didn't search because I wasn't sure what I was trying to say for a search so if you could post a link if this has been asked that would be great but please don't be rude because I didn't search.

Second of all I hope my title makes sense, lol! If not feel free to edit mods!

OKAY...ON TO THE QUESTION!!

This is just a generic question because I'm curious and was talking to my mom about this earlier.

My mom has the LG Voyager and needless to say she hates it. I was wondering if, say, she were to find a NON-smart phone or a smart phone could she pay the retail price for it and activate it on her acount and disconnect the phone she has now without getting any penalties?

If that didn't make sense, it's late and my brain is foggy so it doesn't sound like it's coherent to myself, please ask and I will clarify!
    11-19-09 11:43 PM
    if you buy a full retail phone it can be activated on any line without penalty
    11-19-09 11:53 PM
    So I could buy a phone that she likes, at full retail, and switch the number she has on the phone she has now and activate the new phone with the old number without her having to pay for a family plan when she only needs the one phone?
    11-19-09 11:56 PM
    Huh? If you pay full retail from Verizon or buy a clean esn Verizon branded phone off eBay or somewhere she can activate it p her current account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 12:09 AM
    Thanks...sorry I'm a little fuzzy but this helped!! I give you Kudos...or as I like to call it Karma! for you help!
    11-20-09 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD