Hello all!

I am currently sporting the Storm 2. I've had it since March and I really like it. I've been dabbling in some freelance marketing work and I was hoping to switch to a device with a full QWERTY keyboard. I think it will make responding to clients easier.

Anyway, a friend of mine said I could use her Tour (she just upgraded to the Droid 2 *blesses self*). The only problem is, when you plug it in, the phone initiates and a little battery with a yellowish lightning bolt appears and the phone won't go past that. I'm pretty sure that's the reason why she's willing to give it up so easily. Does any have a suggestion on how to fix that?

I am due for an annual upgrade in March. If I use her device, will that effect my eligibility? If it will, I think I'd prefer to just bear with the touch screen than restarting the upgrade timer (especially since it's a used device I'd be going to).

Thanks for the help!!

~BlackBerryBookworm
    11-13-10 11:25 PM
    The battery with the lightning bolt just means its charging. Her battery is probably really dead and just needs to be charged overnight. If there's less than 5% charge the phone won't turn on (has happened to me before) And no activating her phone on your line won't reset your upgrade elgibility date.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-10 12:10 AM
    Blow into the charging port. Its probably dirty.
    11-15-10 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD