My 8330 has been randomly restarting throughout the day, to make a long story short Verizon is sending me a new one which should be arriving within the hour I just want to make sure I am doing this correctly I don't mess anything up...I'm a first time switcher, lol

1. I know that I obviously have to activate the new phone through Verizon, but should I do this before or after I do the Device Switch Wizard? Or doesn't it matter?

2. I also know that I have to switch my device on BIS, will I have to send service books or should it work once I do the device switch?

3. Is there anything else I am forgetting?

This seems pretty easy, but I want to make sure that I do it right the first time. Thank you!
    08-21-09 08:02 AM
    Activating the new phone...*228 option 3
    08-21-09 08:06 AM
    Thank you blue and bold...I got everything switched and it's working perfectly! Odd thing, I had a pink Curve and they sent me a silver Curve. The lady I talked to said as long as I'm okay with the silver they won't worry about sending me a pink one so I don't have to switch everything again. Color doesn't really matter since it goes into a black case-mate case. lol Thank again!
    08-22-09 10:14 AM
    sweet, but you keep your pink cover... so you can retail a little pinkness! LOL

I have a pink curve and a pink hard cover... LMAO
    08-22-09 10:31 AM
    Actually no, the silver Curve that got sent had a battery cover with it even though they said it shouldn't have. So I have a all silver Curve in replace of my pink Curve! lol Somebody in Forth Worth, Texas messed up
    08-22-09 10:34 AM
    sweet, but you keep your pink cover... so you can retail a little pinkness! LOL

I have a pink curve and a pink hard cover... LMAO
    me too! 10char
    08-22-09 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD