I currently have Storm and I like it alot. Though im probably gonna get a Tour cause I like it as well. I was wondering once I get Tour can I switch back and forth from Tour and Storm from time to time? Also does anyone have a link to somewhere that explain how I can activate phones on my verizon account without having to go into the verizon store?
    07-23-09 03:59 PM
    I currently have Storm and I like it alot. Though im probably gonna get a Tour cause I like it as well. I was wondering once I get Tour can I switch back and forth from Tour and Storm from time to time? Also does anyone have a link to somewhere that explain how I can activate phones on my verizon account without having to go into the verizon store?
    *228 Option 3 will switch your phones. You will have to go on the bis however and update the pin for you to continue recieving email.
    Try Using the search option I know there was a thread on this recently...
    07-23-09 04:01 PM
    Is there any limit to this? Or could I potentially do it daily?
    07-23-09 04:04 PM
    All day and all night!
    07-23-09 04:12 PM
    You can only change phones up to 3 times per month.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Huh?

07-23-09 07:00 PM
    Wait. So is it 3 times or unlimited? I'm confused.

07-23-09 07:37 PM
    Try it as far as I know its unlimited... Why would they limit it anyway? Doesnt make sense at all.
    07-23-09 07:45 PM
    Hmm I'm still on fence about getting tour. Ill probably go to verizon tomorrow and ask them about the number of times I can do it.

07-23-09 08:09 PM
    they limit the number of times you can change your plan to 3.... so you could only switch from a smartphone to a dumbphone 3 times.... but you can change berries once every 12 minutes if you so desire
    07-23-09 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD