Am I missing something or can you not switch while you're running Navigator? I tried to make a call while I was using it and couldn't figure out how to without closing Navigator.
    06-25-09 04:54 PM
    Well first off VZNav uses data. You cannot do voice and data at the same time. If a call comes in, then you should see a message that will give you an option to take the call.

With this in mind I do not use this application and would need to see a device with it on there to see if I could get it to work.
    Last edited by lastraid; 06-27-09 at 08:29 AM.
    06-26-09 11:25 PM
    Aw shoot - I've played with VZNav & when a call comes in, I recall it putting Nav in a suspended state, ready to restart where you left off.

It has been like a year, so I can't walk you through the settings, but it should to it. It isn't the most elegant transition, but it works.
    I'd grab one of my guys who has it, except it is now the weekend & he just left Wednesday for a month's vacation. But if I can find out, I'll let you know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 11:36 PM
    Sure you can. On the Curve (and other keyboard-based BBs), I believe it's Alt-Esc. On the Storm, just hold down the BB key for a couple of seconds. Once you do that, the BB version of the task list shows up. You can select a running program or go to the home screen from there.

Depending on what you're doing, GPS may be suspended until you stop doing it
    06-27-09 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD