Today at work my co-worker who has the newest iphone was trying to find a video on the net. He has 4 bars and the 3 G symbol on his phone. I said to him let's see which phone is faster. Of course he's talking trash. I was so surprised that my BB storm 1 beat the SH$T out of his iphone. I mean every site we went to google,utube yahoo etc. He was so upset because he brags on this phone. Just thought i would share the experience.
    03-30-10 11:20 PM
    I find this hard to believe.
    03-31-10 09:32 AM
    I find it hard to believe also. With the STOCK blackberry browser, The iPhone would whoop its *** lol.
    03-31-10 07:08 PM
    I'll believe it. There's been enough posts on this forum with the exact same story.

The only reason I'd say "don't get cocky" is because that's the job of the Apple fanboys.
    03-31-10 07:56 PM
    Try loading the full version of Engadget.com and see what's faster..
    03-31-10 08:38 PM
    I'm not getting cocky. He was the cocky one till my BB Storm beat his iphone heads up. my other co-workers and myself witnessed it. Ohhh by the way we ran head to head again today full bars both phones and my BB loaded faster than the iphone. It's funny to me because he was bragging on the phone now he's pissed lol
    03-31-10 08:51 PM
    Today at work my co-worker who has the newest iphone was trying to find a video on the net. He has 4 bars and the 3 G symbol on his phone. I said to him let's see which phone is faster. Of course he's talking trash. I was so surprised that my BB storm 1 beat the SH$T out of his iphone. I mean every site we went to google,utube yahoo etc. He was so upset because he brags on this phone. Just thought i would share the experience.
    ------------------------------------------
    I will back you cuzz i have done the same
    03-31-10 09:09 PM
    I think it's the service not the phone. I know the iphone has a better browser. i could see if it were the droid but not the storm and the first storm at that.
    04-04-10 09:34 PM
    probably the iphone have a software issue, cause for web browsing the iphone is really better. Dont get me wrong: I hate apple!
    04-04-10 09:40 PM
    The current BB Browser on 5.0 is much faster than it used to be though. Actually my 9700 beat a friends iphone and another friends cliq while doing random web searches while watching basketball recently. The iphone has the best browser but the BB browser is not nearly as bad now as it is made out to be...in my opinion.
    04-04-10 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD