Does anyone know if the NFL will be broadcasting the Superbowl on the NFL app this weekend? I'm gonna be traveling this weekend and am hoping I can tune in and watch it on my Storm 2.

Thanks....
    02-04-11 01:17 PM
    If they don't that app is a complete failure...
    02-04-11 01:29 PM
    They will have the audio only.
    02-04-11 01:33 PM
    They will have the audio only.
    For real? How the he!! can you have an app called "NFL Mobile" and not show the years biggest game? That is a bunch of BS!

I will be calling Verizon to complain on Sunday if this is true, while I watch the game on TV...
    02-04-11 01:43 PM
    It might be out of Verizon's hands. This is most likely controlled by the NFL and FOX.
    02-04-11 02:25 PM
    All season they have only had the NFL Network Thursday games, the NBC Sunday night games, and the RedZone channel, which is a mix of games. They have had no Fox or CBS games. For all the other games they have had audio only and this has continued in to the playoffs. All the playoff games regardless of network have been audio only. I believe NBC had a playoff game, BUT if was still audio only.

I highly doubt they will have a live video stream of the Superbowl. You MIGHT try YesterBerry.com, and the sports section, sometimes the chinese show the superbowl on cctv5 or gungdong sports both of which you will find on yesterberry.
    02-04-11 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD