I found a thread on here a while back that enables you to convert dvds to be playable on the Storm. I have no trouble getting the movies onto my computer and even previewing them in the media sync, but when I open them on the storm, the picture is green with squiggly lines with normal sound. Does anyone know how to prevent this? It seems the problem is just the very last step...transferring it to the phone. Honestly even after I transfer it, it previews ok in the media sync. Really frustrating!!!!
    04-04-09 04:09 PM
    Which of the methods did you use exactly to convert your movie? The problem sounds like it is the result of one of the converters apps being wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 04:27 PM
    If you find the thread that says "dvd to storm with pictures" in the how to forum, it will walk you through the exact steps. If you follow them exactly, it will work. I have done it several times and it is flawless.
    Good luck.
    04-04-09 04:58 PM
    I used the "dvd to storm with pictures one" and it all goes through correctly up to that final transfer. I got it to work with the first movie I transferred and since then I get the green screen...
    04-05-09 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD