I have my Storm for about 2 weeks now, and I love it for the most part. The only thing I am really worried about is the build quality. My send and end buttons seem wobbily, the screen wiggles inside its casing, and the very top and bottom seem to have a little bit harder time clicking than the rest of the screen. I really do like the web browsing speed on the storm though, one of its major pluses.

My question is if I decide to go back to a curve within my thirty days, will I be horribly disappointed with the browsing speeds compared to the storm?
    01-17-09 02:57 PM
    I have my Storm for about 2 weeks now, and I love it for the most part. The only thing I am really worried about is the build quality. My send and end buttons seem wobbily, the screen wiggles inside its casing, and the very top and bottom seem to have a little bit harder time clicking than the rest of the screen. I really do like the web browsing speed on the storm though, one of its major pluses.

My question is if I decide to go back to a curve within my thirty days, will I be horribly disappointed with the browsing speeds compared to the storm?
    Coming from a BB Curve I would say yes, browsing on the storm is much fast IMHO.
    01-17-09 05:57 PM
    Remeber, the curve is an EVDO,rev 0 device and the Stormis a EVDO, REV A device. Storm should be quicker
    01-17-09 07:05 PM
    should be but it's not

I will stick with the curve for now.
    01-17-09 07:07 PM
    in relality in my opinion, the D/L speed between the two, if not that great. Hope LTE will better.
    01-17-09 07:09 PM
    I had the curve and now i got the storm, the storm is faster and O.mini is super fast!!
    01-17-09 07:22 PM
    I had an 8830 and although I loved that device, the browsing on the Storm is MUCH faster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD