So, I have a friend who just got 2 Storms(one for him and his wife) and it was buy one get one free. I have a Curve with Sprint and I pay for the Blackberry data plan which is $30 and everything is included and unlimited(I am not on the Simply Everything Plan, I have a limit on minutes).

So how much is a comparable plan on Verizon?
    02-10-09 07:09 PM
    consumer data plans(no outlook) are 29.99 for unlimited data(internet) and email....if you need access to a corporate accnt(outlook) then its 44.99....and of course your min plan ie: 39.99 for 450 anytime mins and 29.99 for data and email or 59.99 for 450 anytime min, unlimited text, and 29.99 for data....can you tell I work for VZW?....lol
    02-10-09 07:16 PM
    Does that include GPS?
    02-10-09 07:19 PM
    Hello GhostinaShell,
    I see you work for Verizon and I have a question. I will have my 8130 Pearl for 1 yr. in March. Now I'm on my second pearl, the 1st one had problems with the trackball. Since it happened in the first 30 days of purchase they exchange it for another new one.
    I have the full phone insurance and my question is: Is there anyway I can upgrade to another Blackberry (Curve or Storm) without paying full price. Like I said I will be 1yr into my 2yr contract in mid March. The problems I'm facing with my Pearl is a very lose back battery cover, a very poor battery proformance, and a very bad memory leak. If it wasn't for Soft Reset I would be doing a battery pull 1 to 2x's a day. I have upgraded to the latest OS 4.5 and still have memory leak problems. I have been with Verizon for over 7yrs. & I would like to stay a customer but I really would like to upgrade. Hope you can help, if not thanks for reading my email.
    Wayne C.
    Virginia Beach VA
    Fire Fighter/EMT
    02-10-09 07:45 PM
    So, I have a friend who just got 2 Storms(one for him and his wife) and it was buy one get one free. I have a Curve with Sprint and I pay for the Blackberry data plan which is $30 and everything is included and unlimited(I am not on the Simply Everything Plan, I have a limit on minutes).

So how much is a comparable plan on Verizon?
    Are you on one of Sprint's SERO plans? If so, VZW does not have an equivalent. Basic VZW plan is $39.99 for minutes, $30 BB data, and $5 SMS (lowest SMS package). Details of the basic plan are here:

Enter your location

Company discounts might get you more off. See...

https://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/employee/emaildomainauthentication.jsp

What do you mean by "Does that include GPS?" GPS itself is free. It is the GPS programs--like VZ Navigator, Telenav, etc.--that cost money. VZ NAV is $9.99 a month.
    02-10-09 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD