My wife & I are on a family share plan, each with blackberries and data plans.

How does the early upgrade work? Our VZ online account says my wife is eligible for new every two on 9/1/09. I'm eligible on 10/1/09.

When my wife becomes eligible for the early upgrade, how does the Storm buy one get one offer work? Would she be able to buy one at the discounted price and give it to me? I'm saving mine for the Niagara or whatever is out next, but wouldn't mind trying the Storm for a little while.
    03-06-09 01:59 PM
    It requires two lines to be eligible for upgrade and two lines to sign new two year agreements with qualifying data plans.

The early upgrade is available to some customers who have higher price plans at 12 months into a 24 month contract and 10 months into a 12.

If you have two lines eligible for any type of upgrade. You can use BOGO.
    03-06-09 02:23 PM
    I bought a bb curve last summer and just recently my wife was eligible for an upgrade. I had to talk her into to turning her on to bb but finally did. At the last minute the guy said that both of us had to be eligible for the both of us so I bit the bullet and ended up adding on a line then going home and switching my number to my new bb and my new number to an old phone and gave it to my grandma

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD