Will Verizon come out with an alternative blackberry device to the storm, for those who do like touch screen, devices such as the bold, or 8900 curve, or even the flip phone pearl? And do you believe they will keep the pearl for sale when the storm does come out?
    11-18-08 09:53 PM
    NOt sure when the pearl will be retired. I am sure that next year there will be more BB coming to the market. All we can do is wait
    11-18-08 09:56 PM
    Yes the Bold for Verizon is coming around 5/09. The Pearl should be still selling until the Apex aka flip-pearl comes out.
    11-18-08 09:58 PM
    9330 (8900 CDMA variant) will be coming Spring 09... with WIFI.
    11-19-08 12:18 AM
    Everyone that wanted WI-FI on the Storm are going to be crying when the new BB comes out with WI-FI and they're not eligible to upgrade. I will laugh at them
    11-19-08 10:17 AM
    Yes the Bold for Verizon is coming around 5/09. The Pearl should be still selling until the Apex aka flip-pearl comes out.
    is it a global phone as the storm?
    11-19-08 01:41 PM
    Everyone that wanted WI-FI on the Storm are going to be crying when the new BB comes out with WI-FI and they're not eligible to upgrade. I will laugh at them
    I'll be saving my laughs for those people that start mouthing off about VZW catching flack over locking down WIFI on the Storm and all the other BBs they sold in the past and finally unlocking it on the 9330.
    11-19-08 03:55 PM
    Will Verizon come out with an alternative blackberry device to the storm, for those who do like touch screen, out?
    Are you kidding me?

Haven't you seen the Plethora of subpar touchscreen devices VZW pumps out on a weekly basis?
    11-19-08 04:54 PM
    Are you kidding me?

Haven't you seen the Plethora of subpar touchscreen devices VZW pumps out on a weekly basis?
    All the carriers are cranking out subpar touchscreen phones.
    11-19-08 04:58 PM
    Any info on the web for the 9330?
    11-19-08 05:47 PM
    I have found a couple things on the web about it looks pretty cool kind of a combo between the curve and bold...in my opinion i like it better then the storm because i dont like touchscreens but dont get me wrong the Storm looks like an awesome phone, just not for me. I would rather keep my Pearl until this phone comes out for Verizon, DO you think this actually will happen or will the Storm be the only next gen phone for Verizon for the 08-09.
    11-19-08 10:53 PM
    Good to know some of those are coming out sometime next year. I'm excited about the Bold coming to VZW. I mean, I'm happy with the Curve but the Bold seems pretty nice.
    11-20-08 06:41 AM
    I have found a couple things on the web about it looks pretty cool kind of a combo between the curve and bold...in my opinion i like it better then the storm because i dont like touchscreens but dont get me wrong the Storm looks like an awesome phone, just not for me. I would rather keep my Pearl until this phone comes out for Verizon, DO you think this actually will happen or will the Storm be the only next gen phone for Verizon for the 08-09.
    I think after reading this, I may hold off and not upgrade to the storm. My deal breaker was the keyboard and touch screen typing. I am a heavy emailer from my phone, and am having a hard time giving up a physical keyboard.
    11-20-08 07:24 AM
    So this new phone being released in the spring isn't touch screen?

And could you post link(s) to some info on the new phone as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 10:05 AM
    So this new phone being released in the spring isn't touch screen?

And could you post link(s) to some info on the new phone as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Verizon gets Niagara (Bold variant) and Jupiter (Javelin variant) in 2009.

BlackBerry Javelin and BlackBerry Niagara explained! : Boy Genius Report
    11-20-08 11:16 AM
    All the carriers are cranking out subpar touchscreen phones.
    Other carriers pale in comparison to the number of touchscreen phones that VZW offers.
    11-20-08 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD