There are quite a few stories about this online, here's a link to one of them ...

BlackBerry Storm 3 Specs Rumoured - 1GHz Processor, LTE
    06-29-10 08:27 AM
    There are quite a few stories about this online, here's a link to one of them ...

BlackBerry Storm 3 Specs Rumoured - 1GHz Processor, LTE
    Storm3 will be a new type of device for RIM. A whole different OS (not OS6) will power this device. Finally they will have a competitive device that can stand up to the android invasion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-10 11:42 AM
    should be interesting
    06-29-10 01:08 PM
    wow,,,not even an OS6??? - -*
    06-29-10 01:20 PM
    I've got a love hate relationship with the 9530. Waited in line on day 1 to pick this device up, and was frustrated with the "clocking" from the start. I've held out on finding a new phone in hopes the Storm series would get it right through software upgrades. Did a little research on the potential hardware makers, and they are fairly impressive. In order to be sold on the "storm 3" I'm hoping to see a 4'' or larger screen, HD capturing capability, and a sleek new device. RIM/BB definitely need to step it up on the Touch device front, because the Apple/Droid front is beginning to take over
    06-30-10 05:23 PM
    Got a Storm1 on day 1 and a Storm2 also on day 1 I think I will wait and see on the storm3. For now I can live with my Storm2 and my 9650 Bold! And I MAY get a slider but that too is a wait and see.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-10 06:01 PM
    I wouldn't mind a slider.
    07-01-10 01:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD