so im getting a new phone soon and would like to know anyones thoughts on these two phones (storm 2 and env touch)

whats there similarities and differences?
    && anyone happen to know the release date of the storm 2?

thanks so much!
    07-06-09 03:29 AM
    Sorry, but it's tough to compare those two devices. Two COMPLETELY different "leagues."
    Feature-phone, vs. smartphone.
    07-06-09 03:52 AM
    Kinda hard to compare the two, especially since one of them nobody has really had a chance to play with.

However, no matter how you look at it, the Env Touch is still a dumbphone (okay, Feature Phone... but that's just a new term for a dumbphone with lotsa wowies).
    07-06-09 04:26 AM
    And the Storm 2 isnt even out yet, or is it?
    CX wont tell us!
    07-06-09 04:46 AM
    And the Storm 2 isnt even out yet, or is it?
    CX wont tell us!
    If it's out yet? CX doesn't have to tell us. Go look on as many carriers sites as you can and see if they have the Storm 2 listed.
    07-06-09 05:18 AM
    I shall first try AREA-51 cellular..... ha-ha-ha
    X-files I want to beleive
    07-06-09 05:22 AM
    so im getting a new phone soon and would like to know anyones thoughts on these two phones (storm 2 and env touch)

whats there similarities and differences?
    && anyone happen to know the release date of the storm 2?

thanks so much!
    Please, just get the Storm 2..
    07-06-09 10:55 AM
    No one knows exactly what the Storm 2 will be like, so probably not the best time to ask if you should get that over a device that's already out. If it's anything even remotely close to the Storm 1, buyer beware.
    07-06-09 12:57 PM
    No one knows exactly what the Storm 2 will be like, so probably not the best time to ask if you should get that over a device that's already out. If it's anything even remotely close to the Storm 1, buyer beware.
    I just hope they fix everything that the first storm had issues with. I have my eye on the second storm, so they better come out with something good. But I'm not worried, I'm sure they got their stuff together and want to make us happy with a great product!
    07-06-09 01:06 PM
    Trust me. You are going to want to wait it out for the Storm 2. By far it's going to be a much more solid device.
    07-06-09 01:17 PM
    Trust me. You are going to want to wait it out for the Storm 2. By far it's going to be a much more solid device.
    The wait has begun ... count down ... ???Days
    07-06-09 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD