Lol...

Looks like the testman site is showing the Storm2 for free. Most likely some error of sorts but wouldn't that be nice!!!

check it out...

testman.verizonwireless.com
    11-11-09 11:02 AM
    Ok. er, I suppose call them up and see if they'll price match perhaps?
    11-11-09 09:28 PM
    Ok. er, I suppose call them up and see if they'll price match perhaps?
    VZW doesn't price match online pricing.
    11-11-09 10:10 PM
    VZW doesn't price match online pricing.
    Sometimes, they will - they are legally required to if you have a problem with the online order tool - you have to get the rebates in the mail, though.
    11-11-09 10:34 PM
    Sometimes, they will - they are legally required to if you have a problem with the online order tool - you have to get the rebates in the mail, though.
    That is true, but...err....Mr. Butthead, suggested it as an option. Its not offered as a standard option. Unless there is a problem with the website or as a discretionary choice by a sup.
    11-11-09 11:04 PM
    remember the testman site isn't the official site. Its the test site...
    11-12-09 06:32 AM
    So in reality it doesn't matter at all...
    11-12-09 08:17 AM
    That is true, but...err....Mr. Butthead, suggested it as an option. Its not offered as a standard option. Unless there is a problem with the website or as a discretionary choice by a sup.
    Oh, I know that - just wanted clarify that, regardless of policy, if it were published as a price available but the online order tool wasn't available to a customer, they'd have to match it.

I think the only times I've heard it was done was in the case of NE2s or something similar - you had it showing available, but when you went to order, the discount wasn't applied.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 08:34 AM
    i thought it was funny...thats all. It seems to be back to normal now.

On the more speculative side, perhaps someone is gearing up for a storm2 24 hour sale in the near future?
    11-12-09 08:51 AM
    Certainly there will come a point were the S2 will be free. Also it may be more deeply discounted than it currently is as the holiday approaches. Stay tuned folks.
    11-12-09 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD