Its $99 now.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 12:31 AM
    Interesting...wonder if theyre trying to sell more phones or if theyre getting ready for some releases.
    03-23-10 12:34 AM
    My bad...this posted twice...
    03-23-10 12:39 AM
    Yeah I think they're getting ready for some new releases
    03-23-10 12:44 AM
    Probably depleting their inventory of the defective ones .....
    03-23-10 01:05 PM
    It's a sign...
    03-23-10 05:20 PM
    Probably depleting their inventory of the defective ones .....

arent all the storm1 and storm2's defective?
    03-23-10 08:44 PM
    arent all the storm1 and storm2's defective?
    ouch!!!!!!!!!!
    03-23-10 09:07 PM
    One MORE so than the other, Zyiro lol.

No S2 for me. Waiting for next iteration of the Storm.
    03-23-10 09:52 PM
    One MORE so than the other, Zyiro lol.

No S2 for me. Waiting for next iteration of the Storm.

i had nothing but problems with my S1 had 7 of them in a year then upgraded to the S2 thinking things were going to be better and they were just the same but with more memory. I should have known there was gonna be problems with the S2 the rep at the store had to open 4 boxes just to find one that worked.

box 1 - wouldn't pickup verizons network
    box 2 - wouldn't recognize SD card.
    box 3 - just wouldn't power on even while plugged in or with a new battery.
    box 4 - worked as long as i did 4 or 5 battery pulls a day.. kept it for a month took it back and traded it in for a Moto Droid

and to think i was a die hard blackberry fan, i was one of those that no matter what blackberry was better. Ive probly had 30+ blackberries all the way from the 58xx up to the storm.
    03-24-10 09:37 AM
    I'm sure they are just trying to make some room for the new "bold" or whatever we are calling it now.
    03-24-10 09:41 AM
    The price drop was bound to happen...

I paid 279 or something like that for mine when it first dropped. You always pay more as the earlier adopters.
    03-24-10 02:57 PM
    yeah it has been out for a while. It was bound to happen.
    03-24-10 02:58 PM
    yeah it has been out for a while. It was bound to happen.
    duh the vzw reps knew that.
    03-24-10 03:00 PM
    Gotta love the "hate Storm" posts from Droid (or iPhone) users...as IF! My cousin ordered a Storm 2 upgrade and receives it today, based on my personal experience with both the S1 and S2. He ordered it just this past Friday and I think he got it for $279 - $100 rebate - $50.00 discount, so he paid $129 total...I'll have to let him know about this.

The sale could be because something new is on the horizon or, that something else has come out that offers a bit more competition for the S2, so they're discounting it to keep up...lot of reasons why this might be!
    03-24-10 03:05 PM
    He can get his money refunded for the difference under the price match guarantee.
    03-24-10 04:05 PM
    i had nothing but problems with my S1 had 7 of them in a year then upgraded to the S2 thinking things were going to be better and they were just the same but with more memory. I should have known there was gonna be problems with the S2 the rep at the store had to open 4 boxes just to find one that worked.

box 1 - wouldn't pickup verizons network
    box 2 - wouldn't recognize SD card.
    box 3 - just wouldn't power on even while plugged in or with a new battery.
    box 4 - worked as long as i did 4 or 5 battery pulls a day.. kept it for a month took it back and traded it in for a Moto Droid

and to think i was a die hard blackberry fan, i was one of those that no matter what blackberry was better. Ive probly had 30+ blackberries all the way from the 58xx up to the storm.
    Wow ...and other ppl have the same story. I'd say I was lucky. Enjoy your Droid. Its a good device.
    03-24-10 04:31 PM
    Storm 2 is much better than the 1st. A lot more people complain than those that like their devices. Always have always will.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 12:04 PM
    I've had the Storm 1 since it first came out. It was "OK" until they released ver 5.0 and then it because awesome. I still love my Storm, but counting down til I can get the Storm 2 ... will qualify for the "every 2" in August and that would bring my cost down to zero.

My daughter recently upgraded from the curve the one of the Droids a couple weeks ago and she loves it. Although the Droid seems like a really nice smart phone, it cant compare with the BB in handling email, which is most important to me.

So, counting down .... wish August would hurry up and get here LOL
    03-29-10 06:34 PM
    Ya' know, think about it....you can get it NOW for just $29.00...tempting, isn't it? C'mon...sacrifice a loaf of bread, a few beers and go for it NOW!

I've had the Storm 1 since it first came out. It was "OK" until they released ver 5.0 and then it because awesome. I still love my Storm, but counting down til I can get the Storm 2 ... will qualify for the "every 2" in August and that would bring my cost down to zero.

My daughter recently upgraded from the curve the one of the Droids a couple weeks ago and she loves it. Although the Droid seems like a really nice smart phone, it cant compare with the BB in handling email, which is most important to me.

So, counting down .... wish August would hurry up and get here LOL
    03-29-10 08:08 PM
    It could be that they are trying to suck people into new contracts before the IPhone hits Verizon.

WSJ: Verizon definitely getting the iPhone Boy Genius Report

b.b.
    03-29-10 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD