I recently bought a storm 2 the agent told me i could get mms but cant it tells my to go to website and put in password is this the only way?
    12-02-09 06:41 PM
    Sounds like there is either a message block or a National Access Block.....I don't know how though on a BB. I'd call Tech Support.
    12-02-09 06:50 PM
    You do not have an MMS profile setup in the system. Just call tech support and ask them to check your MMS provisioning. Should take 5 min or less to fix for ya.

And since you have an Alltel number (I'm assuming) - does it say go to axcessmypics.com OR vzwpix.com?

A lot of the times if you're going to VZW equipment the MMS will not route through properly. So if you're getting the axcessmypics.com message, then a quick fix is to add you into the Alltel MMS system. That wouldn't fix the real problem though since you're only supposed to be in one MMS system.
    Last edited by tsguy52; 12-02-09 at 07:18 PM.
    12-02-09 07:16 PM
    yes it says go to axcessmypics.com thanks i will call them and see if they can fix
    12-02-09 07:53 PM
    Yeah if they added you into the alltel mms it would fix it. Technically should put in a trouble ticket though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 07:57 PM
    You probably don't have a profile in the Alltel MMS system... And its possible you don't have a profile, or an inactive profile, in the Alltel AAA... Is it just MMS not working? Or have you tried to browse the web? Or set up email?
    12-02-09 09:19 PM
    You probably don't have a profile in the Alltel MMS system... And its possible you don't have a profile, or an inactive profile, in the Alltel AAA... Is it just MMS not working? Or have you tried to browse the web? Or set up email?
    Well Alltel AAA wouldn't be required and should be set to inactive actually since it's a VZW device. The message he is getting is very common among people who came from an Alltel device to VZW device. When going to a VZW device the system deletes you out of Alltel MMS and adds you to VZW MMS. Even though you have a correct VZW MMS profile it still tries to route it through Alltel MMS for some reason. When there is no profile available it gives that error message. Almost like the device is not recognized as MMS capable. If there was a data issue then they would have a "cannot receive message" or "cannot download" error. In his case he is just getting a SMS telling him to go to a website to view the pic. I spoke with a guy in TMS and he says to create a trouble ticket even though just adding them in Alltel MMS fixes the problem.

Speaking of which.. There are some BOISE reps who will transfer to internal and say, "Yeah I checked WTSI and it looked good.." for a VOICE issue.
    12-02-09 09:57 PM
    Finally had chance to call for help wish it was as easy as everyone said stayed on phone with 3 people for 2 hours finally got it working. It was just like you said all said it looked good then said it was a rim issue I would not here it stayed on phone untill it was fixed.
    Thanks for all the help
    12-08-09 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD