which phone is better, the storm 2 or bold 9650? Is it too late to get the storm considering there are already rumors about the storm 3?
    07-12-10 09:55 PM
    Get both!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

07-12-10 10:07 PM
    It all depends on what you want. If you want a touch screen with Sure Press than go with the Storm 2. If you want the newest BlackBerry that has a trackpad, premium keyboard, and a high res screen than get the Bold.

07-12-10 11:46 PM
    I feel that if you are going to get the storm 2, your best bet would be to buy it on ebay or craigslist, and save your upgrade for the storm 3 when it comes out. Or if you don't like touchscreen get the bold 9650. Right now I feel there are a lot of changes going on right now with phones, and wouldn't use an upgrade.
    07-13-10 08:20 AM
    Get a blackberry 8703E
    07-13-10 02:21 PM
    Touch or Non-Touch ?? Which do you want?

Get a blackberry 8703E
    Rofl
    07-13-10 02:27 PM
    Ive found the keyboard useful would probably have a hard time adjusting to touch screen.
    07-13-10 04:48 PM
    9650 all the way
    07-16-10 10:05 AM
    The Bold is awesome I have played with it and want it
    07-18-10 01:12 AM
    It's been a little over a week, and i'm telling you Hands Down the Bold is the better device.

If anybody is contemplating on which to get please choose the Bold. I also found that many of the people who don't like there Blackberrys are Storm users, because they are always trying to compare there phones to the Iphone and the Droid.

The physical keyboard is unmatched, i can type much faster anddddd without looking ( ). It makes my life alot easier, so i can send text messages and emails when my boss is around

Also the phone does lag alot less. The phone doesnt even lag at all, with the storm 9550 i was doing a battery pull 8-9 times a week, i haven't had to do ONE yet with this phone.

Also the 9650 has been caught using Os 6 so that is a plus. All in all this device is great, and if you or somebody you know is caught and has to make the same decision, please pick the Bold.

in reply; the reason i didn't pick Droid is because no other cell phone company makes connecting with people easier than BlackBerry, Droid is full of powerfull, useless apps that you'll use once every 2 months. My blackberry is solid, and is CLUTTTCCHHHHH.

ps >> the Display on this phone is beautiful...
    07-31-10 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD