I have officially learned that I can get it an keep it on my Alltel plan, a rep was about an inch from sellng me one on the phone, but I have decided to wait, and test both the Droid and the Imagio as well as the Storm 2, when the Droid becomes available, before I make my decision.

But, I am curious, has anyone here got the Storm 2? Is it any good?

oh and does the screen physically move at all? I know the fake one ind Best Buy did and I really hope the real version doesn't

so far reviews I have seen are positive
    10-29-09 04:26 PM
    The screen is greatly improved over the previous S1. I bought it yesterday and it is like night and day. The screen "moves" only because of the piezo's placed on all 4 corners. if you lock the screen it does not move. it is all electronic. go to the store and try it out. that is the best way to get a good or bad impression of it.
    10-29-09 05:05 PM
    Too bad the screen resolution isn't improved to go along with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 05:13 PM
    The one I really want to get my hands on is the Moto Droid.....
    10-29-09 06:19 PM
    I have officially learned that I can get it an keep it on my Alltel plan, a rep was about an inch from sellng me one on the phone, but I have decided to wait, and test both the Droid and the Imagio as well as the Storm 2, when the Droid becomes available, before I make my decision.

But, I am curious, has anyone here got the Storm 2? Is it any good?

oh and does the screen physically move at all? I know the fake one ind Best Buy did and I really hope the real version doesn't

so far reviews I have seen are positive
    More info. on the S2:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/st...t-here-349300/
    10-29-09 06:24 PM
    There's a forum for that.

10-29-09 06:32 PM
    I have some screen issues and the phone has reset on me about 5 or 7 times already. but other than that, its a great phone
    11-07-09 11:20 PM
    There's a forum for that.

Yes there is and the storm 2 is garbage. Utter trash and the words I want to say about it would get bleeped out here anyway.
    11-08-09 03:08 AM
    Well...

The phone is extremely similar to the first Storm, having made only a few improvements from the first device. The screen is a little better in terms of how it clicks, there's more memory and it now has Wi-Fi...

I wouldn't call it utter garbage, as its a definite improvement from the first, but for how much you'll pay for the device and required price plan/data feature, there are definitely more capable phones out there...

11-08-09 04:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD